I have been playing at slotsplus for years and never had a problem until. Historically, I always used 300% coupon with a 5,000 max. Now they are saying the 250% bonus coupon has a 10x max cash out and they have declined, 9500 of my 13,000 payouts.
1. As evidenced in my screenshots, the bonus clearly states 10,000 max and does not say anything about 10x.
2. I have read the terms and conditions and the mobile site and they also don't mention this new 10x rule. The chat operator send me article 6 from the terms, but that does not appear on their mobile site terms. As you can see in the picture, paragraph 6 says something unrelated.
3. I went back to click on the link in the email after you claim a bonus and the link says to check the terms but it just takes you to the mobile site home page. Even if you switch to "desktop view", a grayish box pops up and no terms(see picture).
4. If you click on terms and conditions in the mobile app, it just discusses software and whatnot, nothing related to bonus or new rules.
5. We must take into account my history and patronage here. I have been playing the same coupons forever on this site. How would I know they made this change, especially since the 10x rule appears nowhere accessible? Even if I wanted to see if the terms had changed since last week I couldn't.
6. Even if they changed their terms in this secretive manner, one would think they would notify customers who have been playing for years and you would also think they would offer to compromise with me as I have deposited over $85,000.
I willing to compromise here. I am requesting I get paid at least 10,000 of the 13,000 total that I had in pending withdrawals.