My Account No is CAVR0011683276.
Although the case is being going on for two months, Customer Support was not aware of the issue ...that is surprising !
1. The issue was first denoted to Casino on March the 11th and here is the abstract of the communication we had ...
From: [email protected]asinorewards.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 12:05 AM
To: giannos.oikonom[email protected]gmail.com
Subject: RE: RE: RE: From Gael at Casino
Thank you very much for your e-mail Ioannis, even if it is to announce bad news. This is a real issue and have informed our tecnicians about that. However, they need to know if you have any sort of error message or else appearing on your screen.
Please let me know.
Having problems making deposits at the casino? Click here: http://www.casinorewards.com/main/banking.asp to chat to a Banking Professional for immediate and LIVE assistance!
Vous rencontrez des difficultés pour déposer ? Cliquez sur le lien suivant : http://www.casinorewards.com/main/banking.asp pour discuter de suite, par messagerie instantanée, avec nos responsables bancaires !
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/03/2011 5:54:23 PM
thank you for your bonus !!
Please note something I have noticed after I played a few games on your casino.
One of my favorite games Is progressive Poker which I have played several times….It is very annoying that program hangs on the third or fourth level and it closes by itself. As you realize these levels pay X4 and X8 times and it is very important that you …strike on these levels.
Yesterday I lost major hands (one of them Royal, others twice for of a kind etc (on the max scale !!)) because the game hang ….the same problems applied with other games but the major problem is with Progressive Poker…
It is a pity because I have played and keep on playing a considerable amount of money and someone expects better service …
Please inform on the issue !!!
Thank you In advance.
2. On March 31st I sent a copy of screenshots with an unknown error (513) which kept on appearing everytime I had a good winning hand. The system did not hang completely ...but I was thrown out of the game !!!
3. I see that you mention a term that is part of the Agreement that the player "reads and accepts" before playing. That really means that even if Casino is aware of problems and issues with software they just wont mind and keep on operating having players losing their money and exposing them to a nonjustifiable risk ?????
And were does "fair and just" applies here which is actually the way you want to market out your Casino ???
4. The errors do not appear in all games since I have played quite a few of them. It appears only in the specififc set of programs (Level Up). And it did not appear on one day and once only. I have screenshots at different dates and times. SO it could not just happen !!
5. Software provider might have taken a while to answer but I would be glad to hear even now their standing on the issue which is a major and should have already been treated that way !
Awaiting for your response.