Casoo is trying to come up with anything for past 3-4 weeks to prevent payment of 45.000 EUR which I've won fair and square. Now, they've closed up my account because of made up cause and I also believe violating their own T&Cs.
I've won around 55.000 EUR using deposits of 2.000 EUR without a bonus. After wining these, I've waited for a withdrawal process, played bit more, took few of their perks (small bonus perks about 5-50 eur), but didn't win anything using these, I've lost about 10.000 waiting for withdrawal with final withdrawal sum of 45.000 EUR.
They've started completely ridiculous verification process with making up requirements on "format" & "language" of document, during which I've provided:
- 3 IDs
- proof of address
- photos of credit card and debit card
- employment contract in Slovak
- confirmation of income from Employer in English certified by notary
- PDF banks statements from credit and debit card in Slovak language (clearly showing legal income)
- scans of paper version of banks statements in Slovak
- scans of bank statements notary translated to English (as they were making up new rules like documents must be in English)
During this process they were also coming back at me with obvious lies like "The bank statement shows no income, only expenses", which is a complete BS, there are clearly visible incoming transactions from my employer, and I've also provided employment contract and confirmation of income from employer to correlate those incoming transactions.
Finally they've closed my account and ceased all of my money due to:
- "bonus abuse" - which I believe they cannot do as I didn't win anything using those small perks they were giving me, all my winnings came from 2.000 EUR deposits without using a bonus
- "documents you have provided contain incorrect and misleading information" - which is complete BS as all do documents I've provided all fully valid and correct, they were just making up rules on "formatting" and "language" of the documents, to which I believe also tried to comply, and I am still willing to provide any additional documents they would require. I'd be happy to take these documents to court, there is nothing incorrect or misleading in them.
I believe closing of my account and ceasing of all the money has been done due to completely made up reasons and violating their own T&Cs.
I'd be grateful for a 3rd party looking into this issue.