Ag Awards
Notifications
Login
You are about to go to the Italian version of AskGamblers
Kindly note that some features such as complaint service and forum are currently available only on the international version.
You are about to go to the German version of AskGamblers
Kindly note that some features such as complaint service and forum are currently available only on the international version.

BoVegas Casino - Stalling payouts of $30,000 winnings

RESOLVED
Inactive user
Posted on 14 December 2017

I won around $30,000. After completing the rigorous withdrawal form and submitting all docs, I requested my first withdrawal on 11-15 for $2000. On 11-24 BoVegas approved it, but set my withdrawal limit to $1000, which means it will take me over a year to get all of my winnings from them. When they approved it, they said the $1000 would go back on the credit card I used and it would take 7-10 business days. After 10 business days, I still hadn’t received the money. I inquired about it on 12-8, and they said to give it a few more days. I inquired about it today, and they asked me to send my credit card statement so they could look into the credit card return. I sent my statement from 11-3 to 12-3, showing the transaction. I also sent them a screen shot with the transaction reference number. They then said they also need a current credit card statement. I sent them a printout dated today, showing the last five digits of my account number, and showing that there have been no posted or pending transactions since the last statement closed. BoVegas said they must have an official statement, which means they won’t even look into this until at least 1-3-18. They are stalling because they don’t want to pay. This is totally unfair and dishonest. With everything o have had to go through, it wasn’t worth it to play on this site. Even if you win, they don’t pay. Meanwhile, I have to play every 30 days or they will freeze my account.

The second withdrawal for $1000 was requested on 11-24 and approved on 12-5. It was supposed to be a wired to my bank account and they said it would take up to five business days. Today was day five, and there was nothing in my bank account. I sent them two emails inquiring about this bank wire, and they have not answered. Where is my second payment for $1000?

This will be a very long, drawn-out battle to get the money they owe me.

AskGamblers
Posted on 14 December 2017

Dear @Tiffany8003,

Please keep in mind that all your attachments have been removed due to the fact they were all containing sensitive personal information. Make sure to read carefully and comply with all Complaints Guidelines from now on.

https:­//w­ww.a­sk­gam­ble­rs.c­om­/co­mpl­ain­t-g­uid­elines

Thank you for your cooperation.

Inactive user
Posted on 14 December 2017

I want to update my complaint. Yesterday they emailed that their bank “made a mistake”, and they are re-sending the AMEX refund. Now will it take another 10 business days? I feel they are stalling to get me to play and lose my money. They also responded that they will “look into” my second withdrawal that has not hit my account.

No money, and it’s been one month since I made my first withdrawal

Inactive user
Posted on 15 December 2017

Withdrawal #3 for $1000 (because they unfairly lowered my limit from $2000 to $1000) was initiated 12-5-17. Per the BoVegas rules, it should have been approved within 7 business days, which would have been 12-14-17. No approval yesterday, and no approval today. I can’t initiate any further withdrawals for approval until payment #3 is approved. When will it be approved? My winnings are tied up right now. This is very unfair, and it violates the terms on the BoVegas website.

Posted on 15 December 2017

Dear Tiffany8003,

Thank you for your complaint, your first instalment of $1000 was sent to your credit card according Paragraph 8.2.3. of our T&C, casino reserves the right to send the winnings in installments. Player class influences installment amount as well as time frames of processing a withdrawal request. Player class is mainly determined by depositing/gaming activity of the player.

As for your other instalments, our finance department is currently working them through. You'll be updated once the payment status changes.

Kind regards,
BoVegas Casino
[email protected]
+1 347 778 0761

Inactive user
Posted on 15 December 2017

You said you sent the first payment that is supposed to be a refund to my AMEX. When was it sent? And when will I actually receive it? You said you sent it 11-24-17 in your email, and as of today, 12-15-17, it is has not hit my account.

I will await your responsd of payment #2, that you said was sent 12-5-17 via bank wire, and still hasn’t hit my account as of today.

As to payment #3, it has still not been approved, which means I cannot initiate any further withdrawals. This is a violation of your terms and conditions. It has been 8 business days, and you did not even address this in your response above. How long do you unfairly plan to keep this withdrawal pending, resulting in me not being able to access any further winnings? Your lack of action and response on this is disappointing. I hope that you will compensate me by approving my next withdrawal in less than 7 days.

AskGamblers
Posted on 19 December 2017

Dear BoVegas Casino,

Please let us know if there's some update regarding this case.

Inactive user
Posted on 20 December 2017

It's funny how after I posted on AskGamblers, BoVegas stopped my ability to make withdrawals and wouldn't tell me why. What interesting timing. I just received this email:

Dear Tiffany,
Please be advised that recently it came to our information that your account is linked to fraudulent activity and is banned on other brands within the platform. Therefore, our security department came to the decision to terminate your membership with us due to the reported Chargeback records within the platform which is considered to be high risk for the operation.
As per above stated, the Casino reserves the right to disqualify winnings due to charged back or reversed any of the purchases made in the casino or in the other casinos operated by the platform (in accordance with our Terms and Conditions: 8.2.5. ).
Please accept our apologies, if you have experienced any difficulties or inconveniences while being an active member of BoVegas casino online.

Kind regards,
Risk Department
USA: +1 347 778 0761
BoVegas Casino

I have never done a chargeback at any other casino. I called them up, and demanded proof that I did a chargeback at another casino. They said they can't "release that information". They wouldn't tell me which casino. No information, just that my account is now closed and my $30,000 of winnings have been forfeited.

In summary, BoVegas waited to pay me, hoping I would play away my $30,000 of winnings. When they realized that wouldn't work, they closed my account. They are crooks. Their casino is a complete scam. I think they have paid on some of the other complaints askgamblers because the dollar amount was so much less, but with my account, they have decided it is too much money to fork over. They are cheaters, liars, and thieves. At least everyone will read my post and see that even if they "win" at this casino, they will not get paid. Right now it shows up as #2 when you do a google search.

Posted on 22 December 2017

Dear Tiffany8003,

Please note that since this is sensitive information and is shared within platform due to security reasons only, therefore, we cannot provide with more details and we have no more information to share with you regarding this matter. However, you can recall yourself whether you've had any issues with any RTG casino which ended up reversing purchases in 2015 which is a violation of any terms and conditions in any organization of this kind and can lead to the blacklist in all the similar ones.



Kind regards,
BoVegas Casino
[email protected]
+1 347 778 0761

Inactive user
Posted on 22 December 2017

So you can claim on askgamblers, for the entire world to see, that I did chargebacks, and can release the year you claim I did them to everyone online, but you can’t privately tell me at which casino? Yeah, so much for protecting my sensitive information. Lol.

The moral of the story: don’t play at an online casino with a Caracao license. You have no recourse when they cheat you out of your winnings. I hope that at least some people will read this before they play at BoVegas.

Inactive user
Posted on 22 December 2017

And I just noticed another complaint opened 12-20-17 with similar issues. They won $2000, and then their account was deactivated for no reason. This casino is a scam!

Posted on 26 December 2017

Dear Tiffany8003,

First of all, that other complaint you are referring is a separate case that was closed on the players request. As for your case, according to Paragraph 6.4. The Company reserves the right to cancel Player’s account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to the player. The Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and nullify any balance in player’s Casino account in any circumstances including:

6.4.13. If a player has charged back or reversed any of the purchases made in the casino or in the other sister casinos operated by the platform.

We were informed by our platform provider that you have performed a chargeback in 2015, hence, your account was closed and your winnings were forfeited. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences, but these are the terms and conditions you have accepted up on signing up with BoVegas casino.

Kind regards,
BoVegas Casino
[email protected]
+1 347 778 0761

Inactive user
Posted on 26 December 2017

As I said before, you are lying. If you had the evidence, you would post it. But you don’t, because I have never done a chargeback at any casino.

Askgamblers,

They are clearly not going to pay me the $30,000 that I won. And they clearly don’t have any evidence of chargebacks to post. I don’t see a point in arguing about this any further. $30,000 is a large amount to get scammed out of by a casino. I am sick to my stomach over what they have done to me, but there’s nothing else I can do. You can close this complaint out as unresolved.

Posted on 29 December 2017

Dear Askgamblers,

In the private attachments there are proofs of player making a chargeback on one of the brands powered by the platform.

Here is a quote from platform representative:

"I cannot disclose any personal information about this player but I can confirm that this is the same person.
Here is a copy of this players info from the “other” casino that Matches your casino as well.
And here is confirmation that charge­bac­k/p­rev­ent­ative chargeback was performed"

Kind regards,
BoVegas Casino
[email protected]
+1 347 778 0761

Inactive user
Posted on 29 December 2017

How is this proof? It does not show the casino where you claimed I did the chargeback, or the date. You made up a spreadsheet. It’s just more proof that you are lying.

Again,

You’re allowed to disclose my personal/sensitive info to askgamblers, but you can’t disclose the chargebacks that you claimed I did to me?

And where is my AMEX refund that you told me via email on 11-24 was sent? You also said on askgamblers that it was sent. Am I at least going to get back the $1000 I put in to play, or are you going to scam me out of that too?

Posted on 02 January 2018

Dear Tiffany8003,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. $1000 payment was sent to you. In case you didn't receive it, please contact our finance department directly using [email protected]

Kind regards,
BoVegas Casino
[email protected]
+1 347 778 0761

Inactive user
Posted on 02 January 2018

Dear BoVegas,

I emailed your finance department again and requested the refund. I have been trying to get it since 11-24-17, and I still don’t have it.

To everyone reading this, please note that BoVegas has still not posted any substantial proof of the chargebacks they claim I did, and they are still refusing to name the casino they claim I did the chargebacks at. The reason they refuse to tell anyone the casino is because they are lying. I hope you will heed my warning that if you win at this casino, they will cheat you out of your winnings. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

AskGamblers
Posted on 16 November 2018

This complaint has been reopened as per submitter's request and AskGamblers Complaints Team would like to give it one more try and help both parties involved into the dispute reaching to a satisfactory resolution.

Inactive user
Posted on 16 November 2018

I had not heard from BoVegas since January 2, 2018. I received the emails below from them, starting on November 14th. They are clearly losing business over people reading my complaint. They offered me a settlement of $2000 if I say my complaint was satisfied, but also threatened me that if I didn’t, they would release my private information. I will not be threatened or bullied. If I am paid in full, and that means $36,000, I will definitely say that my complaint has been satisfied. Until then, no other amount of money or threat will induce me to say that this complaint was satisfied. I am publishing my emails with BoVegas below. For any player that is thinking about playing at this online casino, please see the threats that they have made against me. They threatened to release my private information if I do not say that this complaint is satisfied. This means that nobody’s private information is safe with this casino.


On Nov 15 at 7:30 AM <name removed > wrote:

This doesn’t prove anything. You could have created this. It doesn’t even say my name! And what’s DF? I have never had a credit card that starts with a “D”. Give me the credit card name and number you claim I used doing a chargeback, and I will show you the corresponding statement. I have never done a chargeback, and you know it.


On Nov 15, 2018, at 7:23 AM, BoVegas Security Department wrote:

Dear < name removed > ,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please check the proof below:

Please be advised that upon our terms we do have the section where it is stated that in case of Chargeback the casino reserves the right to void the winnings:


Best regards,

< full name removed >

BoVegas casino

Risk and Security manager


11/15/2018 06:25 - < name removed > wrote:

Show me the proof. I asked for it a year ago via askgamblers, over the phone, and

via email, and you refused. Because there is no proof. I had never done a

chargeoff! I had $38,000+ in my account when you cheated and shut it down. You

will need to send me the $36,000 in order for me to close out the complaint as

satisfied. Otherwise, you can continue to lose business. It’s been a year, and my

complaint still pops up as #1 when you do a google search. Clearly many people

have read about you cheating me out of my money.



On Nov 15, 2018, at 6:02 AM, BoVegas Security Department wrote:

Dear < name removed >,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Though we do have the proof from our account manager with RTG gaming platform that provides us totally different information (we do have the proof that the Chargeback took place on 4/23/2015 for the amount of $250 which has led to further ban with this brand).

We offer sending you the $2000 Cash gift for closing the complaint since we are not willing to disclose any of your personal data as per privacy policy though if you refuse to cooperate on this matter we will be forced to do it as per security policy of the company.

We will be looking forward to your reply. Please give a thought to what has been offered and stated above.


Best regards,

< full name removed >

BoVegas casino

Risk and Security manager


11/14/2018 11:38 - < full name removed > wrote:

I never did a charge off!!!!!!

Pay me in full, or that complaint stays up.


On Nov 14, 2018, at 11:14 AM, BoVegas Security Department wrote:


Hello < full name removed >,

Hope you are doing great!

My name is Jenny, I'm the Risk manager with BoVegas online casino.

Tiffany, I'm referring to the case we had in 2017 and would like to discuss with you some of the details concerning this query. We are working on the unresolved complaint posted from your end on the website called Askgamblers.

As you might remember the winnings were voided by the Finance department due to the Chargeback record that has been evidenced for your account on a different RTG brand on 4/23/2015. We would love to resolve the case in a friendly manner and avoid the disclosure of your private sensitive data that's why we would like to come up with a reasonable resolution for both sides.

We are offering $2000 being sent directly to your bank account for the closure of the complaint from your end posted in 2017.

We are looking forward to your reply in regards to the cooperation on resolving this case.


Best regards,

< full name removed >

BoVegas casino

Risk and Security manager

Posted on 20 November 2018

Hello TIFFANY8003,

Thank you for your reply on AskGamblers!

@AskGamblers:

Back in 2017 we have received a notification from our Software Provider, that there was a chargeback evidence from 2015 in a different casino run on the same platform.

We were provided with a significant proof in a form of an official statement made by a representative of our Software Provider.
As per casino terms&conditions winnings made by a player who performed a chargeback in a different casino are to be voided.

At the current time, BoVegas is making efforts in order to resolve this complaint as it contains false claims against the Casino.

BoVegas was working on it with AskGamblers Support team, but was requested to provide evidences that would expose personal sensitive data of the player and agents involved.

In this situation, casino`s reputation is considered to be first-time priority. That is why the casino management made a decision to resolve this complaint by distributing the $2,000 payment to the customer.

@Tiffany8803

If you do find this solution acceptable - please contact our Finance Department in order to finalize this case.

Warm Regards,
BoVegas casino

Inactive user
Posted on 20 November 2018

This is probably the 10th time I’ve asked, but I will ask again:

Please privately email me the credit card type and account number that you claim I used to do a charge back in 2015. It’s my credit card number and information. It doesn’t make any sense that you can’t release my own information to me. If you send it, I will obtain the statement from 2015 and send it to you and Askgamblers to prove that I’m telling the truth and that you are lying.

The reason you won’t send me anything is because I never did a chargeback. You just don’t want to pay the $36,000 you owe me. Unbelievable.

Posted on 23 November 2018

Hello TIFFANY8003,

Thank you for your reply on AskGamblers!

Due to privacy policies the Software is not able to reveal neither the casino name the chargeback took place at nor the payment details that were involved into it.

However, we have forwarded to AskGamblers Support team the communication note with our Software Account manager where it is clearly stated that the chargeback has been evidenced in 2015.

We are currently working with the AskGamblers Support team in regards to providing them with all the required information needed to justify our position.

Warm regards,
BoVegas casino

Inactive user
Posted on 23 November 2018

A “communication note”? That proves nothing.

Askgamblers they need to provide a credit card type and account number so that I can get a statement and prove they are lying. I will not settle for anything less than the $36,000 I won fair and square.

A “communication note” disqualifies players from their winnings at BoVegas. This casino is a total scam.

AskGamblers
Posted on 08 December 2018

AskGamblers Complaints Team have been provided with valid evidence on behalf the management of BoVegas Casino where it is clearly displayed that player has made charge backs and by that act violated casino's term #7.1

7.1. The following actions will be considered a violation of the BoVegas Online Casino’s terms and conditions, but are not limited to this list. Consequences may lead to the termination of the player's casino account and to the confiscation of the player’s winnings:
7.1.1. If the Player threatens to re-attribute, deny, revoke, dispute, chargeback, block, hold or cancel any of the deposits made with us.
7.1.2. If the Player has been found deliberately making a 'chargeback' or 'dispute' of funds deposited from the credit card into their casino account; or have been found to have made a 'chargeback' or threatened to do so in any other online casino or website. This includes verbal and written threats to dispute, chargeback or stop transactions.

Based on the above, AskGamblers Complaints Team consider this case as Resolved and it is now officially closed. In case of a disagreement with our decision we recommend player to seek further assistance on the matter from the relevant regulatory body.

By subscribing you are certifying that you are over the age of 18.

Sign up for +350 No Deposit Spins!

This offer is not applicable to residents of Great Britain.

By subscribing you are certifying that you have reviewed and accepted our updated Privacy and Cookie Policy