Hi Ask gamblers.. I went onto money saving expert site and someone on that forum site recommended I contacted you...
Betway Casino are withholding a life changing win that I had last week. They have fully verified my account when joining so I was happy to start playing on their web site. After I won they then asked for my ID and proof of address so I sent this to them and both were accepted. I was then asked to carry out a verification phone call which I did after them constantly calling me while I was at work. I managed to speak to them in the evening all they told me I would hear back from them on Monday 12th August. To my surprise I was again called a number of occasions on Sunday night but this time Betway decided to withhold their number which was very strange. After a number of calls from this withheld number I decided to answer, It was Betway again asking to carry out another phone call verification? I again completed this.
They said they now needed me to send them proof of bank card ownership? They insisted that I sent them all my bank statements showing my deposits into Betway. I have sent them all of these now and I have sent them screenshots of each deposit along with the bank statements.
They never like to respond to my emails and they are completely ignoring me since 13th August 2019.
I have to admit when I joined up to them they had a bit on their site talking about new account verification rules that they now have so they need to verify my age before I deposit with them. I thought these new rules were to prevent companies asking for extra information only because the customer has actually dared to win money?
I would like to now be paid my winning s in full so I can get on my with my life after being put through this stress for no fault of my own.
List of what I have had to do
1. I was told on the site my account was fully verified upon joining
2. After winning I was asked to send in my ID and proof of address. I sent them my full UK driving licence and my recent Barclays bank statement
3. I was asked to carry out my first phone verification after being bombarded with calls all day.
4. I was again bombarded with calls but this time from a private number which i find very strange. I had to carry out my 2nd Phone verification with Betway.
5. I have sent them all my recent bank statements to show them proof of the deposit I made to Betway. They even asked for previous bank statements going back months that have no relation to Betway.
6. I have sent screen pictures of each of the three payments I have made to betway.
I thought Betway were a large trustworthy name but it looks like I they are very untrustworthy.