My account has been locked. I get an email ( in my spam folder) saying: Hello Caleb
Your account is currently being evaluated for security purposes. To expedite the evaluation process, please send a copy of the following documents to email@example.com.
- A government issued photo identification
- A copy of a recent utility bill or banking statement, issued within the last 60 days
- A photo of yourself holding the Identification*Documents may be scanned or you can submit a photo
Please allow up to 48 hours for your documentation to be reviewed.Kind Regards,Tristan
Financial ServicesI gather all the info they requested in the email and sent it out. I promptly sent them pictures of my ID along with a selfie of me holding it, which is what they requested. Since then, I have gone through the following cycle several times.After a day, I got a reply from them saying thank you for submitting my docs and they would get back to me within 24-48s. I waited two days and didn't hear anything back from them. I wrote them multiple emails and finally got an email back saying which number is OK to set up a call back. I told them the phone number on file.Days go by and still nothing. My emails dont get replied to other than the generic email.This is all our correspondence with BOL:
1. BOL:Hello Caleb,Please be informed that we have received the requested documents and this is currently being reviewed by our team. Please provide us with a phone number where to reach you out in order to discuss your account status.
2.ME: I called your customer support 2 times. I had a scheduled telephone interview, i was told that the Financial Department HAVE TO call ME. OK,But I didn't get a call.
3. my email to BOL: I don't know why you couldn't reach me. The number and line are fine. I called you from my registered number (+1******) a week ago. Please feel free to call me at Mon Apr 27 10:00 AM EST with the number I have listed on my account OR You can call me at this number,+1******028
4. BOL:Dear CalebGreetings from BetonlineWe do apologize for the long delay, your contact number was forwarded to the department in charge but due to the amount of cases they handle, they haven't call you yet, it will be easier if you can contact us at 1-888-426-3661 and request to be transfer to the extension 5070, we are going to waiting for your kindly response.
5. Since then, I have gone through the following cycle several times. BOL emails me, asking me to call customer service. I call customer service and they say WE HAVE TO CALL YOU. OMG I am tired of having my time wasted. I even went days without contacting them about it, hoping they would do the right thing. NO.They promise return calls that never come.