I never play with a bonus to avoid the problems involved being paid.
I played in Tropica Casino for the first time made €400 deposit and played Roulette.
I got lucky and won €3800 and cashed out.
They asked for notarized ID and picture of myself holding the ID.
Although I was never requested to send such info I went to the notary office and sent them everything they asked for.
Their claims are ridiculous .
Your account is locked for a number of reasons:
1. Suspicious behaviour and gameplay
2. Suspicious documentation
3. Multiple Accounts across the Rival Network
4. Using a Betting System to play
5. Non compliance with documentation request
6. Multiple IPs
7. VPN Software detected
As a result, your account has been suspended and will remain as such at
Your €400 deposit will be refunded to Neteller today.
1. I never used any betting system to play. I made the deposit and bet on 2,3 numbers and got lucky right at the beginning I think it was the second bet I already won at their casino
2. My documents are not suspecious , I sent them the notary office details to verify the authenticity of the documents
3. I played only at 4 casinos using rival
Multiple IPs, the IP changed every day here. VPN - I don"t know what it is, never used a betting system
I won in one more casino in the Rival Network and I got paid smoothly. These are the only cash out I have ever made in the RIval Network. The rest of depostis were lost in the other 3 Casinos I played at.