Thank you for your post, We are sorry to hear your having difficulties with your withdrawal request. Firstly we would like to reassure you that we are always happy to see our players win, and the vast majority of our players have no issues when it comes to withdrawing with us.
We would like to reassure you that our request is not a reluctance on our part to send you your winnings, we are happy to see our players, and you, win and be successful. We do understand sometimes that it can be difficult for our players to understand why we ask for additional information before making payments out. As a mobile casino we have a responsibility to our players to ensure as far as possible that payments are made to the correct people, and in a reasonable timeframe.
Because of our licence we have a responsibility to our regulators, as well as to other parts of the business community to ensure that our players are genuine, and that they are using legitimate payment methods. This includes being alert to the possibility that some players may unfortunately attempt to defraud their mobile phone or credit card providers.
We take our regulatory responsibilities seriously and therefore we have in place a number of internal procedures and controls to help prevent any potential abuse of the gaming system.
The possibility of us asking for this information is covered within our terms and conditions which was acknowledged and accepted by you when you first registered your account. This term can be found in - Section 8: Withdrawals - 86. We may ask you to provide other information, such as proof of payment of a phone bill, before we make a withdrawal payment.
In this instance from your notes, it seems we have requested additional information from you, this is not to verify your identity, but more likely due to the deposit frequency and amounts you have deposited into your mFortune Casino account using your mobile phone. Regrettably this information cannot be asked for in advance when you first register your account.
When making deposits using your mobile, your network provider credits us with the amount you have requested, which you in turn pay back to your network provider at a later date.
Please be aware you do not need a laptop to download a PDF version of the bill, this can be done via your mobile device.
We do require to see confirmation to show your phone bill has been paid up to date, (up to and including 02/04/2020) from your provider:
- Proof of the mobile phone bill as a copy of your network statement in PDF format or an appropriate image clearly showing the following information. The PDF statement can be obtained from your online account with your network. We must be able to clearly see the contract holder's full name, mobile phone number, the date the bill was issued and the total amount owing to the network.
- Proof of the payment to your network provider in the form an image or online screenshot of a bank statement. Please be aware an acceptable screenshot would be of an online bank account summary page. We must be able to clearly see the date of payment, the amount paid, the recipient’s details and that the payment has cleared and is not in a pending status (we advise to make sure we can see the payment debiting the balance).
Here's how to obtain a PDF statement from O2:
1) Log in to your O2 account on a PC, laptop or tablet browser at www.o2.co.uk
2) This is found under 'My O2' in the top right corner of the page and clicking 'Sign in or register'
3) From the 'My O2' page click on your mobile number
4) Click 'View Latest Airtime Bill'
5) Click 'View Latest Details Usage And Charges'
6) Click 'Download and print latest bill' at the bottom of the page
7) Click 'Download PDF Bill'
8) Save the file
The easiest way to send PDF documents through to us is via email to [email protected] including your full name and your mobile number in the subject box.
Once we have received the information we will provide you with updates on the identification you send, and once applied to your account we will pass this to our payments team to verify.
Once verified, you will receive a text message within 1-2 working days to inform you of the processed payment. We look forward to receiving your identification and moving forward with processing your winning payment. Please note, weekends and bank holidays are not included as working days.
We do advise that once the payment has been processed this then becomes out of our control and down to the procedure for your relevant withdrawal method, which as a guideline can take between 1-5 working days and we will send you a further text message to confirm this has happened.
We look forward to receiving the requested information from you, in order to proceed and process your withdrawal.
Should you require assistance our Contact Centre team are available 24 hours a day by using the Live Chat facility.