Please see the findings from our investigation:
• You requested a withdrawal to the amount of $280 000.00
• The withdrawal was sent for processing to your SWIFT account on the 03/02.
• Our Operations Department confirmed that the withdrawal was processed successfully.
• A request to release the withdrawal was sent in on the 06/02.
• You were informed that verification documents have been received and that they are on file.
• You stated that you see on your end that funds were released on the 03/02.
• An email was sent to you informing you that the funds have been processed on the 03/02 and paid on the 08/02, which would take 1-3 working days to reflect. This was incorrectly sent by an operator. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this email.
• An additional email was sent to inform you that you were incorrectly advised on the status of the funds.
• You then sent us proof of your recent withdrawals to show us that the amount of $280 000.00 had not reached the account yet.
• Contact via call was made to explain the status of the funds. It was advised that the funds would take around 2-6 days to reflect.
• We informed you on the 16/02 that the funds would take a further 2-6 days, our Terms and Conditions state that a large withdrawal may be broken up or take longer than expected. This was the case in this withdrawal, it was broken up in to two transactions and we requested additional details for a high value withdrawal.
• You were asked to filling details for High Value withdrawal on the 17/02. Details were provided.
• You were then informed that the funds have been paid and that the relevant processor has requested a swift confirmation.
• You were provided with a receipt for the withdrawal, to provide to their bank.
We can confirm that there is no further action required regarding your complaint.
The Betway team