Last week, I deposited first time ( after reregister while ago for free spins), followed by serval dep. I hit an incredible winning streak, with 3750 in withdrawal at some moment, after maybe 200 e dep ( 5th of March 2019, AMS time) . After reversing the last withdrawl of 500e, and losing, I self excluded, with conformation that pending withdraws would continue. Ok, everything fine, but this is when the confusing started... :
- I received 3 emails, requesting me to provide id confermation.
>> provided copy of pasport, deposit debit card used ( same as provided credited), bank slip.
<< 21PC: emailed me that my account had been verified. ( see screenshot)
<< 21PC: received 2 transaction ID codes, while 3 withdraws.
>>I request support on status via chat support : account verified, payments underway ( see attached screen) ( 05March-19),
>> Next day (06March-19) contacting support: requests still pending, please wait 48h.
>> Today ( 08March-19) contacting support: withdrawal is on hold beging my first, and provided transaction ID's are unknown, however provide screenshots, do confirm 3 withdraw id's.
So 21prive, what is going on?
- I've received confliction information on status
- I've received transaction ID codes that are unknown, and do no compute with nr. of pending withdrawals.
- You do not state that a first withdraw is reviewed more extensively and may take longer ( not stated in the emails), I can understand that, but you do not mention that, instead your support employee states an 24h transfer window, that proved incorrect.
- I find it disturbing that transaction id's send from your side, do not seem to make any sense at your support team. Why even send them?
Please get your things in order, I think it is disturbing that employees provide different information, in a business that should be unambiguous in any aspect.
JW, MD PhD