Wild Jackpots Casino
- Available on mobile
- Offers numerous slots, table games, and more from Microgaming
- Houses a real live dealer casino
- 24/7 customer service through live chat, toll-free phone, and email
- Secured with 128-bit SSL encryption
- Very transparent about gaming fairness; interactive eCogra audit available
- Unavailable to players in some countries, including France, Serbia, the UK, and the US
- Customer Support
- Responsible Gambling
Bank Transfers: 3-5 days
Cheques: Not offered
Card Payments: 2-5 days
Pending Time: 48 hours
Deposit Limit Tool
Wager Limit Tool
Loss Limit Tool
Time/Session Limit Tool
Cool Off/Time-Out Tool
Reality Check Tool
Self-Exclusion Register Participation
Wild Jackpots Casino is a diverse online casino offering video slots, live and virtual table games, and other casino specialties, powered by Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Evolution and other providers. The site offers a convenient interface to make it easy to find any game in the library. Players have the choice of playing the games in two formats: instant-play on computer, or mobile. Wild Jackpots Casino is licensed by the government of Malta.
Restricted Countries and Territories
Because of government regulations, Wild Jackpots Casino does not accept players who live in Belgium, Denmark, France and all French territories, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
Slots are a big part of this online casino game library. As its name suggests, players will find a number of games with big progressive jackpots, including Mega Moolah, The Dark Knight, and Starburst Slot. The non-progressive games are just as impressive with all sorts of themes and features, including favourites like Thunderstruck II, Jurassic Park, Immortal Romance, the Untamed series, the Girls with Guns series, and much more.
Players looking for fast-paced table game action can check out Wild Jackpots Casino’s many virtual offerings. Roulette players can pick their lucky numbers with variants like Premier Roulette, Multi-Player Roulette, and French Roulette. Blackjack variants include Vegas Strip, Vegas Downtown, Super Fun 21, Double Exposure, and more. Other games include Baccarat, Vegas Craps, Cyberstud Poker, 3 Card Poker, Triple Pocket Hold’em Poker, and more.
Video poker players have plenty to do at Wild Jackpots Casino as well. The casino features single-hand and multi-hand Power Poker versions of several variants, including Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Tens or Better, Louisiana Double, Deuces & Joker, Bonus Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces, All Aces, Double Bonus, and more.
Wild Jackpots Casino is also home to several scratch games, lottery-style games, and other specialties. Among the most popular are Mayan Bingo, Keno, Granny Prix, Hairy Fairies, Game Set and Scratch, and many more.
For a more traditional gaming experience, Wild Jackpots Casino provides players with a live dealer room featuring Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, and Live Baccarat. All of these games are broadcast in real-time with modern webcam technology and feature the same rules and play procedures found in land-based casinos around the world.
More and more of Wild Jackpots Casino’s games can be played on the go with smartphones or tablets. Players just have to load the casino’s website on their device to get started: no downloads are needed.
Wild Jackpots Casino has a robust customer service department that works 24/7 to help players. The simplest way to get in touch is usually through live chat, but players can also contact the casino by toll-free phone in several countries, as well as email.
Security and Fairness
The entire Wild Jackpots Casino website features 128-bit SSL encryption from COMODO, a leading security firm. This technology prevents anyone from being able to read sensitive information like passwords, credit card numbers, and other banking details. It’s the same protocol relied upon by all reputable online services.
Wild Jackpots Casino is very upfront with the integrity of its games. Players can click the “Percentage Payout Reviewed” seal on the bottom of the website for an interactive report on the latest eCogra audit, which features both a certificate of fairness and payout information for all the games on the site.
Recommended by experts
- Regular promotions (but with huge disclaimer described below)
- Option to chose required bonus at login
- Many casino game providers
- Easy to navigate along website
- Lack of responsible gaming understanding. I required to send information what is my total bet amount, winnings amount and number of spins. Just three numbers. Transparency is crucial part of responsible gaming and also GDPR requirement. It took four requests and only after threatening that I will write MGA and Malta's data inspectorate they sent some info. Not all, but some. I had to do manual calculating to see that on 21'000 spins return to player was 83% (instead of average 96%). Maybe they were embarrassed about fact that they keep 4 times more than they should (I guess they know that 21k spins is not some variance thing), but this cannot be justification.
- Irresponsive support. Not only example above when they simply ignore customer, but I also had a case where they confiscated my money. Again they totally ignored my requests to explain and to send transcript of gamerounds that proves their point. Only after complaint to eCogra they reacted.
- Confiscating player funds as primary business model. Massive fine print rules and make no mistake they will make any attempt to confiscate you winnings (if you will have them at all). Max bet must be below 5 eur and you had one 5 eur bet that generated no winnings? Money gone. You decreased bet by more than 60%? Bam, no money. This can happen accidentally when you open new game and hit spin with default bet size. You played game with 100% contribution and jumped to game with 70% contribution? Yes, no money again. Just few examples. The list where you should be careful is long. When you request withdrawal you never know if money actually will be paid out. And, yes, they will spend 3 days going through every spin, every rule to find reason confiscating money.
- Slow withdrawals. Two days if no bonus was used, three days if bonus money was involved. See above why.
- Huge bonus wagering requirement. Second class sites usually hide their huge rollover requirement with simple trick including deposit in wagering requirements. Here it is "Deposit + Bonus" times 35. Since bonus is a reason for wagering requirement, then bonus alone should be benchmark for this restriction. With their approach 50% bonus actually is 105 times wagering agains bonus. Say, 50 eur deposit + 50% bonus means that to clear 25 eur bonus you need to wager 2625 eur.
- Useless free spins, cashbacks and no deposit bonuses. Max payout is 100 eur (150 eur for cashback). Again, you need navigate through ocean of rules so that your rare winnings are not confiscated, but even if you get lucky and they say ok for a withdrawal it will be cut at 100 eur.
I'm really surprised company like this can have MGA licence. For me MGA licence was a sign of certain quality and credibility. This site definitely ruins that. And they also run sites like GoWild, Astralbet and PiggyBang. Is there any reason believing they have different business practice?
This Casino has a relatively good game selection and pleasant navigation. Besides that I have nothing more positive to add as the rest is rather negative.
If you are a high roller don't even bother to play there.
Because simply you won't be valued. I don't know what kind of RTP their games operate with however your wins will not exceed your deposit amount while playing with 10 EUR stakes that's my personal experience. Plus on day deposit of 2000 EUR played and lost, which is ok you can't always win. But guess what you are entitled to 100 EUR bonus with 50 wagers and max withdrawal 100 EUR which to me doesn't seems fair comparing the amounts. You won't be valued, don't spend your money in vain. If you wanna spend them and have fun spend them somewhere where you will be appreciated in the long term and be valued individually based on your player profile. This Casino its not the place.
I initially signed up because it would accept players from Portugal. First thing I did was file in my documents for verification, no afterwards drama about that you know. Deposited some money by using skrill; all good. So I jumped from a few hundred to 10k, eventually dropping back to 4k on where I hit withdrawal. Well that verification process really took too long, to figure out, bets where limited on ANY game. And even if bets were limited pretty much RTP on any game as well got tanked.
I really don't have any good word about this casino at all. This is something to avoid at all cost. The bonus wagering requirement it over the top and beyond to what anyone reasonable could play with. I've asked support 3 times to hit the verification but it demands more and more documents all of a sudden, exactly as this casino is doing, stalling. I got mad for the reason they limited the bets on various games, where the gameplay now is tanked fully because of it.
Bad casino! Players come to play and win! If you run games that could have some potential then don't cry afterwards about it! Will not come back!
Few games and site looks good, live casino, it has a potential to be a great casino, but they must put players on the first seat not on the second, they gonna lose many players unless they change something.
I have had bonus which I wagered and completed to 800€. I have made a withdrawal, sent all the documents, before I played read all the terms so I wouldn't violate any!!!!!!! But somehow they have found a way to void my money and that way was (that my bet was 26€) which is a joke a really big one, I have read terms that the bet must not exceed 8euros so on a single spin you must not bet more than 8€ euros. There is no statement which says you can't buy bonuses it only says that if you buy them there is 0% wager on them okay that's fine so let me begin. I have bought games on pirat megaways which also not a forbidden game to play on there list! I have bought them for 26 euros WHICH bet was 20 cents per spin!!! So the bet was 20cents not 26 euros cuz if it was 26 I would made 40k easy. So the point is I have bought the games for 26 euros which u get 10 spins and every spin has a bet of 20cents so the bet was 20cents not 26 euros. This is the worst scam yet because I have read the terms so I won't break any rules. Plus if I broke rules then why did they refund my money hahah. It clearly states any breaking of rules money will be taken all of it. So I wrote that to live chat they told me to write to their department which I don't know what they gonna tell me new if the terms are on their site ... I ask kindly that they with help of ask gamblers and maltas gambling commission return my 800€. Because no rules were broken!
Plus many people which don't read terms and conditions had their money taken, before I deposited I read terms so I was sure and I am that there was no breach of terms and conditions thank you.
skip this casino with a wide arc Thieves! I won a large sum of money, I sent all possible documents, but the casino still needed a notary confirmation of the address and identity card on the support all the time the same answer to the question about money, please contact the pay department and I do not sign it off :( really bottom and embarrass us there !!!
Good range of slot providers, but also had some technical issues getting logged out all the time.
Beware of taking a deposit bonus here, Even after wager is complete they will cut it off.
For example: You deposit 100 Euro, getting a 200% welcome bonus. So you start with 300 Euro. If you are able to complete the wager and you have 300 Euro left and want to withdraw it, they cut the 200 Euro welcome bonus. So you just have your 100 Euro left ;)
Okay, that is not funny. But somehow it is, right ? ;)
Good bonuses. Many games. Have used to play Wild Jackpots sometimes and are so pleased. For the first time I have won a little and wanted to take out. Received support for account verification, and after 24 hours I was notified that my account had been verified. Tried tonight to take some win for my neteller wallet, wondering if the winnings are on my e-wallet within 48 hours. If that happens, I have nothing to say about Wild Jackpot and I think there is no good reason to blacklist the casino.
All that I dislike or miss is some of the net jackpot games like Mega Fortune "and" Halls of Gods "with the big jackpots.
Nothing. Casino should not have lisence as they operate in unethical manners.
Impossible to get in touch with casino when complaining about service. Casino continuesly refuses to reply after several emails being sent. An official police report has been made against wild jacpots casino. Be aware!
Game selection is good with lots of variety and options from software providers
- Support is very slow, can take 10-15 minutes to get someone on live chat, and sometimes they wait 10 minutes in between responses, pretty unbelievable
- Pending time at this casino is actually 5 business days, not 48 hours as it says above in the review. These days no excuse for a pending time like that other than hoping players lose their balance.
- Overall, you're better off playing somewhere else that doesn't mess around with long payout delays and has better customer service staff
Lot of games, I like specially play Playn go games and they have lot oh those games.
Whitdraws are really slow. Other places you get you money on sameday. Here you have to wait days until you withdraw is even accept. Before that you have to wait days until you account is verified. So worst case scenario you have to wait you money more than week. 2 days verification 5 days payment is approved + weekend and couple of days until its your account...
Wild Jackpots Casino Complaints
7 of 7
avg complaint life