Rich Casino is a brand operated under the Revenue Giants Affiliates program, a program which has been blacklisted due to the usage of unethical business practices in its relationship with affiliates, including but not limited to lack of communication and cooperation, delayed or declined payments, unprofessional behavior as well as operating without a valid license issued by an official regulatory authority.
- 0-24 withdrawal time frame
- Top-tier software providers
- Live chat open 24/7
- 72 hours pending time for withdrawals
- Customer Support
- Responsible Gambling
Bank Transfers: 0-5 days
Cheques: 1-7 days
Card Payments: Not offered
Pending Time: 72 hours
Deposit Limit Tool
Wager Limit Tool
Loss Limit Tool
Time/Session Limit Tool
Cool Off/Time-Out Tool
Reality Check Tool
Self-Exclusion Register Participation
Rich Casino is an online casino with a dark, luxurious theme. Their games are powered by several software providers including Parlay, Rival, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Visionary iGaming, and available to players in Instant Play and mobile versions, no dowload is required. The casino is licensed under the jurisdiction of Costa Rica.
Restricted Countries and Territories
Unfortunatelly, Rich Casino does not accept players residing in several countries world-wide including the United States, Denmark, Italy, Australia and several other countries. For the full list of restricted countries, please refer to the casino details section bellow.
Rich Casino's games, as mentioned above, are delivered by several well-known software providers. Their biggest focus is on slots, and players certainly have plenty to choose from at Rich Casino. All of the video slots offer exciting game elements and a fun or action-packed theme. No matter what a player's preference is, there's almost certainly a slot game that fits their tastes here. The most popular games are certainly Good Girl Bad Girl slot, Greedy Goblins slot, Mr. Vegas slot, Fruit Zen slot, Great Reef slot, Sugar Rush slot, and many more.
Table game players, however, do not have quite as much variety. Blackjack players can play in both single-hand and multi-hand modes. Roulette players have access to several variants such as Swipe Roulette, Crystale Roulette, Roulette Black Diamond, Electronic Roulette, and Roulette Titanium. Apart from games of blackjack and roulette, other table games are casino war and craps.
Video poker players are relatively limited, as well. Players can choose from four different variants: Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, and Deuces and Joker. Although the graphical quality of the games is high, there are no variants based on Bonus Poker or its derivatives. Also, all of the games are only available in single-hand mode.
In addition to virtual table games, players can enjoy playing against live dealers. However, at the time of the writing there were three games at players disposal: Live Roulette, Live American Blackjack, and Live Baccarat.
All of Rich Casino’s games are designed to work the same across all devices. This means that players can play on their computers, smartphones, and tablets and get the same gaming experience on all of their devices.
Rich Casino does a good job at ensuring their players can get their questions answered quickly. They accomplish this by offering 24/7 live chat, where players are typically connected to a chat representative within a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Players who do not mind waiting can contact them via email, as well. Finally, there is also a good FAQ section where players can try and find answers to their questions.
Security and Fairness
Rich Casino ensures that their players are kept safe with their top-of-the-line encryption standards: 1024-bit RSA and 448-bit Blowfish, which are even more secure than the industry standard of SSL. Encryption makes it impossible for anyone to see your data as it is sent to and from the casino's servers. Firewalls are in place on the casino's server network as well, so your information is protected everywhere.
Recommended by experts
I have been a member of rich casino for some time now. I enjoyed the bonus structures and also the range of games I enjoyed. Everytime I had some spare $$ I would play on the site.
I never had much luck over the years I played so I never made a withdrawal. Until finally I had a win. $64,000 I was so excited. Before I requested my withdrawal I carefully read the terms and conditions and took time to get my documents in order so that my withdrawal should be seamless without any problems. Whilst I was preparing my checklist and ticking it off I went to login to find I was no longer able to due to the casino no longer being able to operate in my jurisdiction. I emailed the support to which I had no response and I have submitted ask gambler's complaint process a few times to which I have not seen any reply. I may be looking in the wrong place but to date have not seen any feedback. I was not notified of the casino ceasing its operating in my region and had no chance to submit a withdrawal. For months I have tried to login and been unsuccessful. I was so upset after years of playing and not making a withdrawal to then finally have my lucky day only to have my account closed and no way of receiving the winnings. I have screenshots of my withdrawable cash balance of over $60,000. To this day I am still pursuing my 1st withdrawal after lengthy time depositing into the casino. Please rich casino help a long time customer with their 1st big win withdrawal. Please
Cashback offers are good, and I am having a go at the Ice Age promotion running this month. This pays you in cash, freespins and amazon vouchers up to 70K so worth a look and simple to understand. The live casino is good enough with the best versions of all the table games provided, with out just supporting loads of unnecessary platforms. East to navigate, easy to use.
Good looking online gaming with lots of providers. Initial veri was quick but they asked me for more info when I cashed in my chips. Decent win rates on the slots and the table game software is all up to date.
- Regular emails with free spin offers where you can win money
- Cashback on a weekly basis
- Games usually are pretty responsive and run smoothly
- Their live chat is usually available right away (although their customer service stinks)
- Sometimes you get charged a few dollars more for the deposit even though it comes in your own currency
- I requested 3 separate times to close my account (AskGamblers approved this complaint) and they did not do it until filing a complaint on this website. Yes I sent it to a different email and not their security email. They claimed they didn't forward it because I had talked about closing my account at the same time as I asking about other details within the same email. I proved through email screenshots that from January 13th I stopped asking for my money back or for any other demands, and was just asking to close my account. They are sending me text messages with offers even post-self exclusion and replied on the complaint that I can unsubscribe myself. AskGamblers replied back to them stating they should be ensuring it is done on my end if I am truly self-excluded.
- There are several deposit methods but when it comes to withdrawals you have limited options. For example, you can deposit to a credit card, but can't withdraw the same way. For the limited withdrawal options they have, they will often have a minimum threshold.
- Every withdrawal I've ever had has always taken 5-7 business days. Playing on Bitstarz you can deposit by e-transfer and withdrawal the same-way and I have had 2 withdrawals from them and got paid on the 2nd business day.
- Verification - When they want you to verify they want front/back of everything but don't let you upload 4 different images all at once. They make you wait for verification and then do the separate upload. It's obvious it's to slow the process down in hopes that if you won something you will retract it.
- Their customer service is absolutely garbage. I had used bonus funds before on a deposit and know where to see what % I had wagered. I decided to take a bonus @ 250% with free spins. I asked where to find out how to check and told the person the name of the page I was on Bonus Activity screen myself. I told them what I was seeing on the screen and that I could see no % anywhere still. The person said it was odd but that if it said 'cancel bonus' I was still in the bonus. The 'cancel this bonus' never went away for about 6 hours of play and I ended up wagering 85x and lost about $2500. I told that person I was "running blind" and that it wasn't fair to not know where I was at, and I told another chat agent the same thing. I spoke to at least 3 different agents and not one told me the issue was that I hadn't completed the free spins. That's where the "cancel this bonus" was still coming from because that bonus wasn't played. RC stated in one of their emails that you can always ask their Live Chat agents at any time. Well it was clear as day that I was asking for this information when you tell someone "I can't see the % sign I'm running blind". All they had to do was advise me I met the 1st part of the bonus but just had to do the free spins.
Sometime later I went back on chat to see if even their staff know how it normally displays 2 different offers in the bonus section and how it works, their chat agent replied: "I believe it is normal to wager on both of them". Their own staff doesn't even know yet they expect us to know? I asked Steven numerous times whether it is normal for the % sign to show or not when you accept a bonus that has multiple offers as it was key to my argument. I asked multiple times for a straight answer and all he kept saying was that he guessed the technical issue was resolved if it was showing on prior deposits, even though I explained multiple times this was the first time having 2 offers with 1 deposit. I didn't send screenshots to them because I've had experience before with waiting days for replies that often don't even respond to what you are asking about so I thought, "I'll just keep playing till the 'cancel this button' no longer shows".
I am seeing some good returns from Rich casino. They are not quick to pay, but they pay well. In game bonuses and veri bonuses are average. The games play well and the promos are free. Play the races on slots and play the tables. Live dealer tables are paying @ GMT + 6.
I had trouble with 2 payments last year at rich casino one was for $24K and one for $13K. These were both sorted within a week after some back and forth by email. They ignored the weekly and daily maximum payouts and paid me in full on the day twice. Since then I continue to enjoy playing at Rich. Very few issues that require any kind of contact. My VIP status is very helpful and I would recommend anyone to ask for it.
Still playing at Rich, mostly because they send me freespins and playable money on my account if I leave them alone for longer than 2 weeks!. Nice polite staff and the VIP service is well worth asking for if you are not already on it.
Rich has paid me $4650 in december. Payment was by transfer as I cannot get an ewallet to work. Transfer took 4 days including the weekend. For a 5 reel slots player who dabbles in poker its a pretty good option with some high paying games. No real issues apart from registration took about 3 days.
I find this to be a consistent casino. I play small wagers and lots of them and Rich casino is a good place to play multiple small games at once. Also they are cheap to play on pretty high returning slots.
In game and weekly bonuses are also generous.
A favourite bitcoin casino of mine and many other high rollers at rich. Competitive slots is still the way to go at so many casinos this year for quick wins. Always use the ewallets available and do not wait on bank transfers unless you have to. Registration can take a couple of days but the welcome bonus was OK.
Rich Casino Complaints
92 of 97
avg complaint life