The set up here is unusual, we are used to grid slots, but this hexagonal grid is something a little different. This slot pays in cluster forms, hence no pay lines or reels specific. Land 5 or matching symbols in combination to create a winner. Those winning symbols are then removed, and new ones drop in and replace them. The avalanche feature continues until you have no more winnings combinations.
The best symbol is the orange symbol which pays 6.4 times your stake for 9 of a kind. There’s also a wild that replaces everything. More wilds are produces by crystals as you win more and release them.
Look out for crystallized symbols. These don’t come with any pays or form part of winning combinations. What they do is fill up positions on their associated progress bar. Crystallized symbols are crushed and become paying symbols if they’re next to a standard winning combination. Almost like a wild.
Every third crushed crystal symbol awards a new level which is known as the Crystal Crush feature. There are 6 of these bonus levels to work through:
• Bonus Level 1 - wins featuring this colour symbol receive a 2x multiplier boost
• Bonus Level 2 - up to 3 random symbols of the same colour turn into wilds
• Bonus Level 3 - wins featuring this colour symbol receive a 3x multiplier boost
• Bonus Level 4 - up to 6 random symbols of the same colour become wild
• Bonus Level 5 - wins featuring this colour symbol receive a 4x multiplier boost
• Bonus Level 6 - all standard and crystal symbols of the same colour turn wild
The bonus resets back to normal if there’s a spin where no new winning combination is created. You could also trigger the Crystal Crush feature at random followed any winless spin. You’ll then be awarded 2 bonus levels.
I like this slot and had some decent winners into it. If you looking to play a fun paying slot from Playson, then crystal crush is the go-to slot, that can provide just that.