Mariachi Fiesta slot features 5 reels and 10 paylines and comes from Game Art kitchen. The game is inspired with Mexican-styled party that is going to make you move your feet to the sound of mariachi music. Grab some tequila and hit the streets here to try the game out for fun, or at any GameArt Casino for real.
How to Play Mariachi Fiesta Slot
Grab your maracas and sombrero and set your bets before the music starts.
- Coin Value +/- will help you raise or lower your bets.
- Spin will get the reels turning once you set your bets.
- If you hit Autoplay a popup will show where you will get to choose the number of times for uninterrupted automatic spins, the loss limit and the single win limit.
- You will be able to stop autoplay at any moment by pressing Stop.
- Thunder will turn on the fast spin mode and make the reels spin faster.
Mariachi band member is your Wild symbol that can appear only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can substitute for all the symbols in the game except for the Scatter, and when it hits the reels, it will expand to cover the entire reel.
Hitting at least 3 Flamenco Dancer Scatters will get you into the bonus round. Once triggered, you will get 12 spins to begin with. Wild symbols in the bonus round will not only expand but also stick to the reels. Once they land and stick, they will remain there till the Free Spins round ends. Additional 3 or more Scatters will retrigger feature and award another 12 spins, and you can reach up to 96 spins in total.
Mariachi Fiesta is great looking slot with many traditional elements that add up to the theme and the setting. It’s a mobile friendly game with very high volatility and some basic features. Should you decide to join the party with authentic Mexican music, don’t hesitate to let us know what you think of it.
|Slot Type||Video slots|
|Special feature||Wild Scatter Free Spins|