Leaving aside the theme, this slot has a layout of 5 x 3 reels and 9 paylines, it has a wild symbol that replaces standard symbols and it has two different symbols to trigger different bonus rounds, and also has 7 standard symbols that could be divided into 3 categories:
1) The symbol of Willy Wonga is the only one in this, the top category,since it is the main symbol, along with the wild symbol, it has the highest payout in the game x 12.500 your bet per line and it’s the only one paying combinations from just 1 of a kind on. Additionally, this symbol has the additional function of rewinding the third reel only when it is missing the last symbol needed to activate the bonus figure, then the reel rotates in reverse to bring up the last bonus.
2) Symbols of gems, each has its own payout and there is a payout for combinations of all gems mixed.
3) The bags with money, each has its own payout and there is a payout for combinations of all bags mixed.
Special features for their part are two:
- Cheque Book Bonus: checkbook symbols only appear on reels 3, 4 and 5 and you will need 3 of them in any position on these reels to trigger the round; and this one is a feature of type "Pick Me".
- Wonga Tree Bonus: it’s triggered by 3 green bonus symbols that only appear on reels 1, 2 and 3 and to trigger the feature they must be located on the same active payline, then you should choose one among three trees having bills instead leaves, then the tree is shaken and bills dropping are your prize.
Personally I think "Willy Wonga's Cash Factory" is an average slot, perhaps not as exciting because of its small number of lines and small prizes awarded by its special features, it is like a good alternative to spend some time and leave.