This Friday's special is a premiere - first CEO in our interview list! Get to know NetEnt's Fruity Casa casino better and meet it's leader John Geenen, who answered to our 12 fruity questions. Enjoy and don't be shy to comment or ask anything below.
1) Hi John! How are you? Being busy with all the responsibilities one CEO has? Can you tell us about some things you need to take care of, being the CEO of online company?
Hi Jelena. I'm fine thank you, how are you? Busy indeed. Being a CEO isn't easy, however I can tell you it is most definitely fun and exciting. As a matter of fact I'm mostly busy sending emails, organizing, travelling, meeting, directing the staff and of course inventing new features for Fruity Casa Casino. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to keep communicating with all people involved in Fruity Casa.
2) Does your title mean that you are the creator of Fruity Casa Casino?
No, actually not. Fruity Casa was an already existing online casino and we took it over from the previous owners on March 1, 2015. After the takeover we've actually rebuild Fruity Casa from scratch.
3) Do you know which game is the most played and favourite among Fruity Casa's players?
4) Where we can see Fruity Casa's monthly RTP stats?
Fruity Casa doesn't publish monthly RTP stats. However, we do publish average RTP stats on our Fair Gaming page.
5) There's a lot of pretty similar NetEnt casinos around. What makes one better than thousand of others?
At Fruity Casa we appreciate all our clients and constantly endeavour to improve an overall casino experience for all our customers. We always strive to keep our customers satisfied and make sure they are treated well. In the end, it is all about fun and satisfaction. Using those ethics as our base we distinguish Fruity Casa from the thousand others.
6) How big is the importance of affiliates, like AskGamblers, for online operators nowadays? What's your relationship with affiliates built on?
In my opinion affiliates can be qualified as the 'spine' of every e-gaming company. As we all know, casino players come and go. In order to maintain a flow of new customers, online casinos are partly assigned to affiliates. Considering this, we are always looking for new affiliates with whom we can start and maintain a fruitful partnership. When making deals Fruity Casa and all the affiliate managers endeavour to close deals which are prolific for Fruity Casa and the affiliates as well.
7) Fruity Casa Casino has very cool Loyalty Program. For every €10 wagered, player gets 2 loyalty points. Please explain to our readers what they can do with these points and what they can use them on?
Thank you Jelena. The Fruity Casa Loyalty Program is set up in order to improve the overall casino experience. All players automatically earn Loyalty Points for every €/£/$ 10 wagered. In addittion to that, all players get a one-time Loyalty Bonus of 500 points on their first deposit. At the moment, a player can redeem Loyalty Points in exchange for play money. The minimum number of Loyalty Points that can be redeemed is 1000. A total of 200 Loyalty Points respresent a value of €/£/$ 1,-. For example: when a player redeems 5000 Loyalty Points, he/she will receive €/£/$ 25 bonus money. Fruity Casa is also working on some new features regarding the Loyalty Program. These features will be live in the near future. Totally bananas!
8) There's not many NetEnt casinos offering 150% bonus (with 10 additional Gonzo's Quest free spins) on first deposit. But, that's not all - Fruity casa is giving away an Apple Watch Sport worth €419 every day, during the whole August. What are the rules and terms of participation?
During the month August Fruity Casa Casino players can qualify for the Apple Watch Promotion. It is very simple. If a player deposits €-$ 100/ £70 or more, they will be in chance of winning the daily Apple Watch Sport. The winner, selected randomly, will be noticed the very next day.
9) Your casino has a lot of slot games, from NetEnt, BetSoft, NextGen, Nyx, Leander, Thunderkick, Quickspin, Aristocrat and many others. Beside them, there's Live casino, table games, scratch games and even bingo and virtual games. And not long ago, you introduced new design. What is the next big step (or steps) we can expect?
As I have already stated, we are working on a couple of new features regarding the Fruity Casa Loyalty Program. At the moment I can't reveal too much about these features, but it will be totally bananas!
10) Interesting and attractive fact is that Fruity Casa has no withdrawal limits. How fast your winners get paid, approximately?
Fruity Casa always strives to pay winners as soon as possible. Depending on the situation we will pay out within 24 to 72 hours. In some instances for reasons of fraud protection and social responsibility it may take longer.
11) Where are you based and how does your typical day look like?
Most of the time I am based in Malta, lovely weather and culture :). After that I attend my meetings, if scheduled of course. The rest of the day I'm busy planning, directing our staff and executing decision that are made.
12) Do you play any casino game? Actually, as CEO, do you have to play them in business purposes?
The only casino game I play is Poker, Texas Hold'em. As the CEO of Fruity Casa I do not play casino games in business purpose, that is done by other members of the Fruity Casa Team. I must say that I have played almost every casino game in the past.