The following is the response I received from Unibet. It has taken them well over a year to even respond. They accepted 3 deposits from me without asking for any of this documentation. I submitted to them the same documents I have sent to many other online casinos. This is the only one that rejected my security documents after accepting deposits. How can you accept my deposits and then reject my withdrawal request? It has taken so long for them to respond that I don't even have my Entropay account anymore. I still have my Neteller account and would like them to refund the deposit amounts to that account, but I really doubt they will do that. I am not going to submit any other security documents because I don't have anything else that I could send. I have lost all hope of ever getting back my money.
We appreciate that you provided some documents back in August 2012 but they were rejected by our security team due to lack of quality. It is legal requirement put in place by our governing body, the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, which imposes rather strict rules to which we must adhere. At times we are unable to accept scanned copies of documents even though the quality may seem acceptable; instead we will ask you to send in good quality digital photographs of the same documents as an added security measure. Once again though we fully understand your frustrations but we would like to remind you that it is because of this extra diligence that we are able to ensure a safe and secure playing environment for all parties including yourself as a Unibet customer.
1. Verify your identity
Provide a digital photograph of your government–issued ID card and passport that clearly displays:
• Document number (ID number, licence number, passport number), your full name and date of birth.
• No black/blurred portions (all details must be in focus)
• All four corners of the document (ie. no cropping)
• Expiry date that has not passed
• Front and back of the ID card or licence
2. Verify your address
Provide one digital photograph of a paper utility bill or paper bank/credit-card statement that clearly displays:
• Your name and address
• An issue date within the last 3 months
• All four corners of the bill/statement (i.e. no cropping)
Acceptable utility bill statements include landline phone (mobile bills are not acceptable), heating, water, electricity, and municipal government correspondence where address and name is shown is also accepted. eg. a letter from your local tax office, police or registry office.
The document must also be in English.
3. Verify the credit card used for your deposit:
Provide a digital photograph of your credit/debit card ending 4909.
• It is important that you leave only the first six and last four digits visible to us.
E.g. 4552 11 ** **** 1111 (By doing this, your card is secure against unauthorized transactions).
-All other information on the front of the card should be visible for us.
• On the back of the card you should cover your last three numbers (security code) and the six digits of your sixteen digit card number that can be shown through from the front of the card.
-All other information on the back of the card should be visible to us. The back of the card must be signed by the card holder as unsigned cards are not valid.
4. Printscreen of the Entropay card ending 1024 which also shows your full name.
Should you need further assistance regarding this request then please keep the original information of this e-mail when responding to us.
We assure you that we will treat all this information confidentially and it is only for internal use. Once we have received the documents you will not be requested to send the same ones again while they remain valid.
Unibet Customer Support