Hi Andrea, Sabrina--
I'm sorry for not coming back to you sooner, but I wanted to take my time in writing this to make sure I'm not missing anything.
It is clear that there are two of you--this is not the issue, really. There's much more to this, but before I go into everything, it's important to read the terms I've pasted, as they absolutely relate to each of you:
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
1. By playing at the Casino, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one real account per Player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
12. The Casino reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your casino account in any circumstances including:
a. If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
g. If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
l. If the Casino should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above
22. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments regarding the Casino's operation; the Casino reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.)
Here's what we do know:
• You each have accounts in some of our casinos where each of you has opened more than one account.
• You are sharing the same device.
• You are within the same household.
• You’ve used the same coupons.
Because you've used the same coupons (against the terms and conditions), using the same device within the same household, it is impossible for us to know who was playing at what particular time OR if it was only one of you. With the accounts involved, all deposits were made using Bitcoin...again, making it impossible to know who was making the deposit. In all cases, the game play patterns were similar. I'm sure you must realize we've had countless players trying to get over on us. I'm not saying this is what happened in your case, but there is no way to know. This is why these terms are set in place.
Unfortunately it is because of this that the winnings have been voided and all accounts have been banned.