Have been waiting for withdrawal initially 24th September but issue started back in July. A summarised timeline below of issues but not inclusive of all the contact I have had to make. Sana stopped replying to my emails and no one responds from help or support at all. Chat advises to come back in 48 hours each time I contact. Sadly no alternative but to make a complaint and take it as far as I can.
19.7.18 - Chat:Gordon: Confirms documents up to date and ok to withdraw
19.7.18 - Request btc withdrawl, send btc info to paymen[email protected]casinosupportcenter.com as requested
20.7.18 - Chat: Mathew: advises me payments claim no email received
20.7.18 - I send btc withdraw info again
23.7.18 - Email received from Sophie (payments) advising unable to update payment method as now they need all my documentation
29.7.18 - I Email all ID verification
31.8.18 - Email received from Kelly advising documents completed and I am verified and okay to withdraw
24.9.18 - Request withdrawal
25.9.18 - Email from payments requesting ID verification yet again through Hooyu
28.9.18 - Email from documents advising I am verified again
29.9.18 - Enquire with chat to ensure all ok, advised I need to send in documentation
29.9.18 - I email credit card authorization form and ID again
7.10.18 - Chat: Enquire re withdraw status, chat advises no btc info received. Must now provide 2 forms ID & photo holding newspaper with days date visible
7.10.18 - Email all documentation and all btc wallet info again to both payments and documents
11.10.18 - Email received btc withdrawal approved
16.10.18 - Email received from Mirja (casino support) advising credit card info verified (again)
24.10.18 - Chat: Matthew : Advises that payments have no btc info. I send email yet again, Matthew confirms they have received and will be posted in an hour
24.10.18 - Chat: Alicia : I enquire that all is done 6 hours later. It is not. Alicia advises to contact chat in a few hours
24.10.18 - Chat: Dominick : Confirms he can see in system btc address has been received, approved and posted. Says he has escalated payment
25.10.18 - Chat: Candace : I enquire re expected payment into my bitcoin wallet. Candace advise she can see no payment method in system. Tells me to send all info again
25.10.18 - I email all btc wallet info and ID again
30.10.18 - Chat: Jeffery : Withdrawal enquiry. Jeffery apologises for delay and says he has escalated payment.
1.11.18 - Chat: Ross r & Sana : I check all is ok. It is not. I am advised by Ross that although btc withdrawal was approved 11th October, they will now not pay me via bitcoin and Sana advises I need to send bank wire information
1.11.18 - I email all bank wire information
5.11.18 - Chat: Ross : I enquire if everything is ok. Ross advises delay in document processing and to contact again in 48 hours
7.11.18 - Chat: Alicia : Alicia advises they need bank details. I provide her with details via chat and send email to payments. Alicia confirms it has been prioritised for payment.
11.11.18 - Chat: Enquire re progress, chat advises bank details not received.
11.11.18 - I email bank details to payments yet again
11.11.18 - Chat: George : Advises me my payment has been escalated
11.11.18 - Email received from Sana asking for bank details to escalate payment
11.11.18 - Email sent to Sana with all details requested
12.11.18 - Email received from Sana asking for BSB (already provided) and currency (obviously AUD)
12.11.18 - I email information to Sana
14.11.18 - Email received from Sana asking if bank will accept deposit in usd
14.11.18 - I email Sana advising of course they do and query why I can not just get payment in bitcoin as initially approved
16.11.18 - I receive email from Sana advising process has taken too long and withdrawal has been reversed
16.11.18 - I request withdrawal again.
18.11.18 - Email received from Sana advising payment method has been updated
30.11.18 - Email received from Sana advising withdrawal approved and payment will be deposited within 10 business days
18.12.18 - I email Sana as no payment received and it's nearly Christmas. I beg to have an answer as I was relying on funds. I receive no response..
21.12.18 - I email Sana as still no funds and I am desperate now
21.12.18 - Chat: Matthew : Advised to come back to chat in 48 hours if money not in bank
24.12.18 - I email Sana to check on status but receive no reply
27.12.18 - Email received from Sana advising she will get back to me with an update after holidays
9.1.19 - Hearing nothing I email Sana Gill asking for an update status
12.1.19 - No response from Sana so I email again to ask for an update
14.1.19 - I email Sana yet again, thanking her for her time but advising I need to take it further - no response
26.1.19 - Chat: Jason: Advises payment escalated and to contact finance on Monday
Have had enough........
Have copies of all transcripts and emails. I'm sure everyone would agree I have been more than patient, and as my chat transcripts will show, polite, non abusive and compliant. Please deposit my funds of $500, 5 months is long enough. You have no problem taking my money?