Hello, AskGamblers. Hello, mr. Abuser.
Our answer for you mr. Abuser is the same - your account and dozens of your's duplicate accounts have been blocked with balance confiscation for fraudulent bonus abusing.
Explanations for AskGamblers:
1. 9 different accounts have been registered on 28th of November.
2. Every account took bonus - 100 free spins without wagering requirements on Jack and the Beanstalk slot (our special promotion, which took place on 28-th of November) and withdraw the money without placing any real bets.
3. Every account logged in from the same place (Cherkassy, Ukraine), using the same deposit method.
4. 4th of December those 9 accounts were divided into 3 "Trio". Every account from "Trio" deposited the same amount - $ 80. Every account took our welcome free spins bonus "TTRFS50". You can see the deposits on the first attached screenshot.
5. After that, those 3 accounts from "trio" opened LIVE roulette table and placed the same 80$ bet on 3 different dozens (1:3 win) in the same game round. As you can guess - money from two accounts transfered to the third (to emitate gaming process). Then the third account orders a withdrawal and all 3 accounts played the freespins. More over, on the next day (if we hadn't close this accounts) 2 account which lost 80$ would get a 15% cashback bonus (12$) with 3x wager. In our casino minimum weekly loss for cashback is 70$, that is why bonus abuser decided to play with 80$ per round.
6. Unfortunately, first 2 trio finished their plans successfully and cashed out, but not the third. Our security department blocked all 3 account right after they finished the gaming round in roulette. Below you can see screenshots of profiles of the last 3 accounts and their 80$ bets.
7. We confiscated all money (240$) and closed 9 accounts.
P.S. You can think that ZERO on roulette does not fit into abusers plan. But with 15% cashback and freespins bonuses expected value is much more for abuser, than the casino, even if zero will fall more often than expected by maths.