As cryptocurrency continues to swoop the globe, we’re starting to see more and more online casinos accepting it too! Crypto gambling started just a few years ago, some people love it, some people hate it but either way it’s well and truly cemented its place in the market now. And, as cryptocurrency casinos become more and more popular today we’re going to take a look at 6 of the best that you can play in.
What is Cryptocurrency?
If you browse our directory of online casinos it wouldn’t be uncommon to come across a cryptocurrency casino or two! In fact, our site is full of them now but what exactly is casino cryptocurrency?
In a nutshell, cryptocoin is basically a virtual currency, held in a digital cash system with no server or central authority. It’s actually quite a complicated concept to start with and if you’re new to gambling cryptocurrency it can be mind-boggling to say the least! Luckily for you we’ve already covered this subject in our blog What is the Future of Cryptocurrency in Online Casinos?
Getting to grips with crypto currency can be mind-boggling, luckily for you we already have it covered.
The digital cash, even though confusing to some is becoming more and more popular with players around the globe wanting to try their first crypto casino. Why? There’s quite a few advantages of Bitcoin actually!
To start with the Bitcoin network is completely free, which means you’ll probably never have the expense and hassle of any fees! It’s completely safe too. It comes with state of the art encryption, so as long as you make sure your Bitcoin wallet is secure no one can ever steal it! Can’t really say that about your wallet, can you?
Bitcoin payments are also lightning fast! There’s no bank or middle person, so if you’re being sent a Bitcoin payment from a casino, it’ll usually be instant! It’s anonymous too. So you don't need to worry about any credit card details being stolen because there simply aren’t any!
Need to Know More?
Well, did you know the founder of cryptocurrency is a ghost? Don’t believe us? Then you should probably believe our blog 7 Fun Facts about Cryptocurrency You Probably Didn't Know. The mystery person didn’t even mean to invent cryptocurrency but merely to develop a decentralized cash system. This person now has an estimated net worth of a staggering 1 million Bitcoin units.
Types of Cryptocurrency
Now, it all started with Bitcoin. Back in the day crypto casinos were mainly Bitcoin but now you’ll find other forms of crypto currencies which include:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
Some of the best Bitcoin casinos will allow you to play in multiple cryptocurrencies. Some also offer the opportunity to play in both cryptocurrency and your normal traditional currency too. If you are new to playing in Bitcoin, you should definitely make sure you do your homework first then play.
Where Can I Find the Best Place to Play?
If however you are already eager to give this a shot, we’ve compiled a list of online casinos that accept Bitcoin! This means you still get to play your favourite online slots and games, you’ll just be playing in a virtual currency instead. If you prefer betting with real life croupiers, don't worry because you can still find a Bitcoin live casino too!
Here are 6 of the best cryptocurrency casinos that we have found for you:
- BitStarz Casino - They’re currently at the top of their game and was an obvious choice when considering the best Bitcoin casino. They accept multiple cryptocurrencies and fast withdrawals which will take no longer than 10 minutes. They've also got an impressive list of Bitcoin games.
- CryptoWild Casino - Here you can enjoy games from multiple software providers and will be able to deposit and withdraw using Cubits.
- 7BitCasino - This is another multiple cryptocurrency and traditional currency casino which also holds our Certificate of Trust. Cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin and Cubits.
- mBit Casino - With over 1000+ games available here you can deposit and withdraw in multiple currencies that include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and others. This casino does not offer a traditional currency method.
- Champagne Spins Casino - This one however does! The cryptocurrencies include Ethereum and Bitcoin cash alongside other traditional methods like Neteller and Skrill.
- Mars Casino - last but certainly not least is Mars Casino, accepting all methods including traditional and cryptocurrencies that include Bitcoin and Cubits.
But don't worry if you’ve already breezed your way through this list, because we have plenty more available too! Just browse through our directory until you find the one you like.
Shall We Chat More?
If you still want to find out more information before you play why don’t you join us over in the forum. We’ve already got plenty of topics related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but if you can find what you’re looking for just make sure you open a new thread so our members can help you.