Win Storm slot that features 5 reels and up to 30 paylines powered by CT Gaming Interactive software. Their latest release is taking you to one very windy adventure but with a bit of luck, you might end up being on the good side of the fair winds. Take a seat and watch the winds rolling in at any CT Gaming Interactive Casino for real, and let them lead you on to fortunes.
How to Play Win Storm Slot
Be careful, as these wind storms can get tricky, so make sure to set your bets.
- Green lit Cogwheel will draw up the bet set panel where you can choose line bet, lines and auto play.
- Total Bet button will pull up the quick betting panel over the reels where you can choose your bet.
- FUN button is set in the uppoer right corner, and clicking it will set the denomination size.
- Line Bet +/- will increase the line bet and consequently the total bet.
- Lines +/- will change the number of active lines for the spin that you will take.
- Autoplay +/- will let you increase the numbers of automatic spin that you want to take.
- Spin will get the reels to a flying start once you decide on your bets.
The slot features cascading mechanic that we all grew to love over time. All the symbols that get involved in a win combo will get removed from the grid to make room for the new symbols to land on the reels.
Diamond Wild can appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only, and once it does it will substitute for all the symbols in the game except for the Scatters when there is a chance to form a win combo.
Win Storm is your average looking classic slot with not many action going on the reels as it’s very sparse in the bonus feature department. Not only that it’s sparse, but the bonus features in there are next to none, and when you pair it up with low volatility, there is really not much storm that this slot can create. However, if you prefer the simple and stripped, straightforward slot games, then you should give this one a chance.
|Slot Type||Video slots|
|Special feature||Wild Scatter Free Spins|