The long-awaited sequel to Yggdrasil’s popular title, Golden Fish Tank 2 is finally here! Set in a fish aquarium, the game features a 6x4 grid that can expand to 6x6, running on 25 fixed paylines. Although it looks similar to the original title, it comes equipped with the provider’s unique Gigablox mechanic for more amazing combos. Dive into this colourful underwater world here in fun mode or at any Yggdrasil casino for real.
How to Play Golden Fish Tank 2 Gigablox
As you start swimming with the cute fishes, you will need to customise the settings:
- Hitting +/- values will increase or decrease your stake, with the total bet ranging from €0.25 to €100 per spin
- The spin button activates the reels
- Autoplay feature is available whenever you wish to take a break from spinning manually
Yggdrasil opted to mix old with new, so you still get to use the good-old Golden Bet feature, which awards +1 feature pick in Free Spins mode and costs 20% extra per spin, while also making use of Gigablox, which connects two adjacent reels to form up to 4x4 Gigablox symbols. The slot also features free spins rounds, a treasure chest feature, and a buy bonus.
The Treasure Chests appear on the last reel, and each time it appears, you will be awarded a prize. One at a time, bubbles floating on the screen will pop until the last one remains to award a prize. While in the base game, your prize can be a multiplier ranging from 2-500x the bet, or 5, 9, or 16 Free Spins. In free spins, however, you stand to win either a 2-500x multiplier or another 1, 2, 3, or 5 additional Free Spins.
The Free Spins feature is activating upon landing at least 5 Scatters in the base game. Then, a random number of feature picks will be awarded to you. Like we said, if you have the Golden Bet feature turned on, you will get 1 extra feature pick.
Extra Features in Free Spins
For the feature pick, several undersea items will appear on the screen, letting you pick one at a time to find out what they hide:
- Wild Fish – one of the fishes is turned Wild
- x2 Multiplier – applied to all wins in Free Spins
- Expanded Reels – adds additional two rows to the reels, forming up to 6x6 Gigablox
- Extra Wild – each Free Spin gets 1 or 2 wilds added in random positions
- Fish Stacks – one fish symbol gets stacked on the reels
- Extra Free Spins – 1-5 Free Spins added to the total
Golden Fish Tank 2 will let you gamble for more feature picks if you’re unhappy with the number you were awarded. When activated, three starfish will appear on the screen. You will choose one and, if it turns out to be the golden one, you will pocket another feature pick. Missing the right starfish will, of course, send you back to the base game.
Free Spins session can also be bought, awarding you at random:
- 5-16 Free Spins and 3-7 feature picks with Golden Bet turned off, or
- 5-16 Free Spins and 4-8 feature picks with Golden Bet on
At first, Golden Fish Tank 2 may strike you as emperor’s new groove: colourful fishes and calming music seem all too familiar to the predecessor. However, with the Gigablox mechanic, the game will have you second-guessing each spin. And with the max win ramped up to 5,000x the bet and Free Spins going off rather frequently, you will have plenty to look out for.
|Slot Type||Video slots|
|Special feature||Wild Free Spins|