Coin Up: Hot Fire Review—Editor’s Impressions
Cash Collect, Sticky Coins, Bonus Games—the Coin Up: Hot Fire slot goes all-out. This is an all-action title that lives up to its scorching name and delivers an experience that will impress even the most seasoned spinners. Dive deeper into these flames by checking out the following Coin Up: Hot Fire slots review.
Overview of Coin Up: Hot Fire Game
Created by 3 Oaks Gaming, Coin Up: Hot Fire slots doesn’t use regular symbols and slot reels and instead opts for a series of numbered coins and a single 3-row line across the middle. Usually, this is the point that we’d discuss the highest and lowest paying symbols, but during the base game, the symbols don’t pay anything at all.
It’s all about the Bonus Game, as that’s the only time you will get paid in this slot. The Bonus Game launches when 3 symbols land across the middle reel, at which point you will get 3 respins, with symbols that stick to the reels and remain active throughout.
Coin Up: Hot Fire RTP, Payout, and Volatility
At 95.75%, the Coin Up: Hot Fire RTP is a little less than average, but not enough to deter players. It’s a fairly volatile game and nudges towards “high”, thus offering fairly infrequent but large wins. There are four jackpots in the game and as these are fixed to a specific multiple, the amounts vary based on your stake. The totals are displayed by the side of the reels at all times.
Coin Up: Hot Fire Graphics and Gaming Experience
The bold red background and animated flames make for a very enticing aesthetic. The funky music that plays throughout only adds to the experience. It’s retro and it’s simple, but it works. There’s also a handy volume button to the side of the reels—if the music gets a little too repetitive, just toggle it off.
Coin Up: Hot Fire Bonus Features
A Coin Up: Hot Fire slot review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the Bonus Game. We touched on it above, but there’s much more to discuss, including all of the following features:
- Mystery Jackpot: This symbol transforms into any other symbol, except for the Sticky Coin. It can also change into the Mini, Minor, or Major jackpot symbol.
- Multi-Up: The Multi-Up symbol multiplies all symbol values below it. It appears stacked during the Bonus Game to deliver even bigger payouts.
- Coin Up: This symbol bumps up the value of symbols below, turning a 1 into a 2, a 2 into a 3, and so on. If a 5 appears, it will transform into a Mystery Jackpot symbol.
- Sticky Coin: These symbols appear during the base game and stick to the reels until the Bonus Game triggers. They award up to 5x your total bet.
- Jackpot: The Jackpot symbols appear during the Bonus Game and can trigger the corresponding jackpot prize (Mini = 10x; Minor = 20x; Major = 50x). The Grand jackpot triggers only when you get all 9 Bonus symbols during the main feature.
- Cash Collect: This feature collects all of the symbols from the reels, adds them together, and releases a payout.
Coin Up: Hot Fire Free Spins
After triggering the feature by filling the middle reel, you’ll get 3 respins. The number resets every time that a new Bonus symbol appears, and it continues in this manner until you use up all of your respins (with no more Bonus symbols on the reels) or collect all 9 Bonus symbols. As noted above, if you’re lucky enough to get those 9 symbols, you will trigger the Grand Jackpot, which comes with a 500x prize.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Playing Coin Up: Hot Fire?
- Simple but stylish design
- Unique game rules
- Action-packed bonus round
- Four fixed jackpots
- Lower-than average RTP
- No base game payouts
Where to Play Coin Up: Hot Fire Online
There are plenty of Coin Up: Hot Fire slot sites out there, including Vbet Casino, which also has many Megaways slots and progressive slots. The developer works with a number of iGaming aggregators to ensure its games are spread far and wide, so you shouldn’t have much of an issue finding this title.
Summary of Coin Up: Hot Fire—A modern twist on a retro-styled slot machine
Despite giving off the same vibe as many classic slots, Coin Up: Hot Fire is far from a cookie-cutter retro slot. It does things its own way, creating a game that will appeal to players who love modern slots with bonus rounds, as well as vintage titles. If the setup is confusing and this Coin Up: Hot Fire slots review hasn’t illuminated anything for you, click the three-line icon to access the settings and discover how to play Coin Up: Hot Fire.
|3 Oaks Gaming
|Scatter Free Spins