This is a history of what happened to me at Winward casino on Sept 18, 2010.
1. Customer deposits into Winward Casino using processor on their site
2. Processor accepts payment and charges credit card used
3. Player plays and wins - subsequently makes withdrawal
4. Player sends in all security documents
5. Player checks status of account withdrawal in 3 days
6. Funds returned to players account and when inquired as to the reason, was told that they had to deposit 2 more times before any withdrawals (never in my life heard of that online or land based)
7. Player's account is closed and is told deposit will be refunded which didn't take place as of 9/19/2010
8. Player does not receive winnings They did return my deposit, but did not pay winnings of approx $400. They blamed their processor for the entire problem, who accepted the deposit. Also, my credit card company called me to ask if this was valid charge. I said yes and subsequently sent Winward all security documents. This was just their excuse not to pay winnings.
Casino definitely is rogue and I submitted complaint to Winneronline to warn other players about playing at Winward.