I am unable to withdraw £1,683.48 from my Royal Panda account due to verification issues with Royal Panda.
Let me briefly describe the history of my contact with Royal Panda.
1. I requested the withdrawal.
2. Royal Panda requested I confirm my telephone number, supply a copy of my passport, supply proof of address, supply copy of my debit card. All sent to Royal Panda.
3. Royal Panda requested a photo of myself holding my passport beside my face. Sent to Royal Panda.
4. Royal Panda requested a "notarized copy of your passport" using "a licensed notary (not a barrister, solicitor, accountant or similar)". I went to my local Post Office and they certified my passport photocopy at a fee of £10.50 which I sent to Royal Panda.
5. Royal Panda have refused to accept my certified copy of my passport due to "That the notary’s seal is clearly visible on the document you receive". A post office stamp is clearly visible however Royal Panda insist that a wax seal must be present.
I am not aware of how to get a wax sealed "notarized" copy of passport in the United Kingdom. Can Royal Panda please release my funds of £1,683.48 as I have sent every document you have requested.
Andrew < surname removed >