On 2/9/19 I deposited $150 using coupon code Gaston 330. I met the playthrough requirements.
On 2/12 I requested to withdraw $2500. I copied the appropriate documents and emailed them as required. I received an email confirming this and saying they would be in touch within 5 business days. Their email provides a reference number of 3436564.
Initially I sent my license and electric bill with the account numbers blacked out, and my credit cards with 4 numbers blacked out - all other information was visible. I thought that would be ok because when they asked me to list my CC on their form, they black out 4 numbers. When they told me they needed to see everything, I resent all documents with nothing redacted.
On 2/19 I saw in my account that my initial check request was denied and a "new" check request for the $2500 was listed. Through chat, the customer service person told me this was how it has to be done. I could not get a reason why they denied my request then re-initiated it for a week after it was originally submitted.
In the mean time on 2/14 I received a request for the same documents I had emailed, from the HooYu verification service. I replied and completed the HooYu iD Confirmation on 2/16. That same day, I received 2 emails from HooYu saying my documents were processed.
I received an email on 2/17 I received an email from Laura C at planet 7 documents support saying that they still needed:
• Front & back of your ID (we need to see the last 4 digits)
• Front/Back of Credit Card 4*8070 and 40331
• Authorization Form for Credit card 48070 and 4*0331
Initially I replied that I was concerned about Identity theft and wanted to know why they need the last 4 digits of my ID. I also explained that the CC #'s ending in 48070 and 40331 were shopsafe numbers that were generated electronically by my bank and there is no actual card to give them a picture of - I don't even know what the full numbers were for those generated cards. I stated that as these numbers are generated by the bank for my card ending in 7771 they already had an authorization form for that card.
One day later, on 2/22/19 I sent the following with the note I am pasting below:
• Copy of my utility bill
• Copy of my license front and back
• Copy of the 2 CC’s used front and back
• Copy of the shopsafe record showing that for CC ending in 7771 My bank generated 2 temporary numbers ending in 0331 and 8070 – there are no hard copies of cards in existence for these numbers as they are generated by the bank for safe shopping use.
• I have highlighted my name, the account numbers in question (0331 and 8070) and 7771 showing that they are actually billed to that account.
• I have not updated the authorization form because
• It is all billed to 7771
• once I used the balance on the CC Shopsafe # I no longer have access to the complete number.
Please confirm receipt of this email.
I did not get a reply.
On 2/27 I submitted a request to withdraw $500 (I had met all requirements for playthrough)
On 2/27 I also called their support number. I got a recording and left a message.
on 2/27 I received an email response from Anna Summers at Planet 7 saying:
I can see that you are in contact with Laura, from the documents department, right ?
Also, I can see that you send her the documents that we were missing on 02/22/2019.
Please keep in mind that, usually, it takes 3-5 business days for the documents department to review all them.
I'll kindly ask you to get back to us on Monday, or wait for Laura to contact you via e-mail.
It had already been 5 business days since I resubmitted all documents on the 2/22/19. But I waited.
I have never heard anything else from Planet 7.
According to my account on Planet 7, they declined my $500 withdrawal request on 3/1/19. I was never notified or told why. It was not even credited back to my account.
On 3/8/19 according to my account on Planet 7, they declined my $2500 withdrawal request. I was never notified or told why. This amount was credited back to my Planet 7 account ( which i have not touched since then). This seems silly to me as they are saying they won't pay me but I was given a casino credit....how could I cash that in if they are denying my claims? I can't. So why did they credit it back? I don't understand.
There are only 2 "reasons" I can see them declining my payment and neither is valid.
1) Because I used 2 shopsafe numbers I do not have a hard copy card to send them. No card ever existed. Shopsafe are bank generated numbers for your regular cc so that you are not risking giving out your ID. I DID send them a screen shot from the bank showing the shopsafe list for my account.
2) Because my legal name on my License is Ellen F. Simes and the name on my CC and electric bill are Ellen Simes ( no middle initial). I do not have a middle initial on accounts where they do not ask for or have the space to submit one.
I can't see any reason other than those to decline my payment, and both of those are not valid reasons as explained.
Any help you can give in getting my money is appreciated.