1. Casino770 was advertising a bonus of "£30 no lose". So I put in £30 yet still lost! lol
You see they offer TWO bonuses, one of which is a typical rubbish 100% match that has to be played through 30 times. They didn't inform me of this. So not a good start, killing one bonus 100% by giving another unadvertised one.
I put in £30 and quickly lost. so that was £30 "no lose" lost.
2. Put in another £30 to claim the no lose this time hopefully. While playing this I got to about £72.50 and then started losing. It seemed to my highly intuitive mind that there was something dodgy about this. Experienced gamblers/intuition-users will know what I mean.
3. When getting back down I decided to bet the final £30 on Roulette in one go and won to take it to £55 (£25 Red/Black and £5 bets on individual numbers) and tried to withdraw. I couldn't!
Casino770 had 'messed up' its withdrawal page in its own interest. Even among some of the worse scam casinos out there they won't try this.
4. Realising it was going to be difficult to impossible to get any money out of this casino I put £55 on one spin of Roulette which WON but of course they wouldn't let me withdraw it.
5. After many complaints someone called Pascal e-mailed to say "as you can see you can withdraw", actually correcting an error on their mainstream Withdrawals page (Yikes!) about 72 hours late.
6. So ok I after lots of messing around by Casino770 "withdrew" £110. Did they pay it? No.
7. Despite being quite well known in the software industry and quoted in over 100 news pages in the last 5 days, and EVEN AFTER providing 4 scanned copies of the debit card used... they STILL won't pay. This is EVERYTHING they initially ASKED for.
8. They then rang up to say "we do not have photo id". I said "send me an e-mail about it" and they said "we already have". No you DIDN'T. You said to provide debit card scans and that is fine, then CHANGED YOUR MIND when it meant you had to pay out.
Seriously one of the most incompetent, directly-contradicting and "bad feeling there may be something fraudulent going on" casinos out there! And I've dealt with Golden Palace!!