Just under a year ago was my first encounter with this slot of 30 lines. 50 credits for 30 lines seems a rather expensive price, but in this game the highest value of the bet is compensated with an amazing array of special features, which are not detailed in the paytable but I will try to explain them below:
- Pick the Card: above the reels randomly appears a queen, who orders four of her soldiers to form on line; each soldier wears a card poker shaped breastplate, then the player must click on one of the cards to get an instant prize; 3 of the prizes are virtually of consolation.
- Re-spin multiplier: eventually and randomly, a forest of mushrooms and a caterpillar appear above reels to grant a re-spin and 1x to 8x multiplier applicable to the gains achieved in such re-spin.
- Wild Cat: occasionally we see a fast animal, which I guess is a cat, throwing black wild symbols on reels randomly scattered.
- Alice Re-spin: this feature is whenever 3 symbols with the word "Alice" occur stacked on reel 1, then the entire reel 1 is wrapped in a glowing light frame and 3 teapots of different colors appear above the reels, the player must click one of the teapots, one of them gives a spin, other a re-spin + symbol "Alice" and the other one contains the word "end" and sometimes it may additionally have the word "Alice", the latter teapot announces the end of the round after the next turn and if you have the word" Alice" such symbol will be added anywhere on the reels also at random.
- Free Spins: this feature is activated whenever they occur 3 symbols "feature" in any position on reels 1, 3, and 5 simultaneously, then you are awarded with 6 free spins, and at the top you will see five teapots of different colors which may contain one of the following words: 2x, 3x, 2x Pick Again, (diamond sign) + Wild, or Respin. Before each free spin you must click on one of the teapots and your next turn will apply the prize won.
- The Mad Tea Party: once you get a hit on an active payline involving the symbols "Drink Me", it will be triggered this one, the best feature of the game in my opinion. Then they will appear at the top Mad Hatter, 10 cups of tea and 3 tables with 3, 2 and 2 spaces for the cups; then you'll begin picking on all the cups one by one, and if you get the words "keep picking" then your cup occupy one of the spaces on the leftmost table, and each time you complete each table it will increase the value of the multiplier which will be applied at the end of your round as well: 3x, 5x and 10x as you reach to complete the tables from left to right. In the time you click on a cup that contains a number, it will be multiplied by the greater multiplier reached and that will be your ultimate prize for this round.
It is necessary to point out that I baptized some of the features above by lack of information about them on paytable.
As you can see, this slot is packed with special features, which makes of "Alice and the Mad Tea Party" a totally fun and exciting game, and it may be necessary to warn the player should not allow himself to be overwhelmed by the amount of features since they do not guarantee your ultimate success in the game, the only guarantee is that you will have fun, as long as you feel satisfied with your balance, of course.