Gala Casino have added even more games from several different companies to their already impressive slot catalog. If you’re looking for the latest innovative video slots with high-paying bonus features and unique themes, make sure you take a look at all of the latest titles that Gala Casino has to offer.
300 Shields (NextGen Gaming, now on Gala Casino Web)
300 Shields takes you thousands of years in the past when Greek armies were on a quest to conquer the world. This five-reel video slot features 25 paylines and symbols like Swords, Arrows, Boats, and Warriors.
The game is most well-known for having one of the most extreme free spin rounds ever. It is triggered by getting 3 or more Shields, and once activated, a multiplier will appear as the free spins are played. Get more Shields during the free games to grow the multiplier up to a whopping 300x!
Black Knight (WMS, now on Gala Casino Web)
Ride with medieval warriors in Black Knight, one of the most popular titles on the WMS platform. This 30-line game contains symbols that you’d expect to find in any kingdom in the Middle Ages, including Monarchs, Sceptres, Rings, Battle Maps, and Jesters.
Black Knight’s free spins round has tons of potential. It is activated by getting 3 scattered Shields starting from the leftmost reel and going right. Once triggered, you’ll receive 7 free spins with one impressive twist. Wild Black Knight symbols can appear on reels 2, 3, and 4, and if they do, they will expand across the entire reel and gallop in place for the rest of the bonus. Get all 3 Knights as soon as you can for some guaranteed huge wins.
Black Widow (IGT, now on Gala Casino Web)
Weave a web of winnings in Black Widow from IGT. This stunning five-reel video slot has 40 paylines and a distinctive Super Stacks feature on every spin, which combines clumps of identical symbols together to improve your odds of getting a big win outside of the feature. Trigger the free spins round by getting 3 or more scattered Vials on reels 2, 3, and 4, where you’ll win 7 or more games.
During the free spins feature, keep an eye on the very center position (third reel, middle row). Each time a symbol appears here, you’ll win a multiplier for that symbol through the Web Capture feature. Capture multiple of the same symbol during the bonus, get a winning combination with that symbol, and watch the riches unravel!
Irish Eyes 2 (NextGen Gaming, now on Gala Casino Web)
See if you can find your own pot o’ gold in Irish Eyes 2, one of the newest and most stunning video slots yet from NextGen Gaming. This 25-line video slot is located in the heart of a beautiful Irish meadow and features symbols like beautiful Irish Girls, Pipes, Four-Leaf Clovers, and Leprechaun Hats.
The game’s main attraction is its Pot o’ Gold Feature, which is activated once you get 3 or more scattered Pot o’ Gold symbols. You will then choose your own Pot and receive anywhere from 10 to 20 free games with a generous 3x multiplier
Zeus (WMS, now on Gala Casino Web and Mobile)
The WMS classic Zeus has made its way onto Gala Casino’s main casino and mobile version. This iconic slot is themed after Ancient Greece and stars the god of gods himself. As you spin, various symbols like Wreaths, Ships, Urns, Coins, and Harps will tumble down the reels and hopefully align along the paylines. Zeus is the highest-paying symbol and appears stacked on all reels, improving your odds of getting one gigantic payout.
The game’s free spin feature is activated by 3 or more scattered Lightning symbols. When triggered, you’ll receive either 10 free spins (3 scatters), 25 free spins (4 scatters), or 100 free spins (5 scatters). These can be triggered over and over again, making it possible for your free spins round to go on for quite some time. Best of all, the free games come with added wilds and scatters.
Everybody’s Jackpot (Playtech, now on Gala Casino Mobile)
If you enjoy Gala Casino on your smartphone or tablet, you can now try your luck in Everybody’s Jackpot, a Playtech video slot with a totally unique twist that lets everyone win their share of big jackpot prizes. The game uses an 8-payline format and has a unique 3x3 layout. Match up symbols like Neon Letters, Money, and Gold Bars along any of the paylines to win. To trigger the game’s bonus feature and get 12 free games that can retrigger, just get 3 scattered Jackpot symbols anywhere.
The game’s most distinct feature, however, is the Community Jackpot. You can qualify for your share of this big hunk of cash when you wager enough within a 24-hour timeframe. The jackpot is triggered completely randomly. When it hits, the player responsible for hitting it will receive 85% of the jackpot amount. The remaining 15% will be split among all qualifying players based on their total play on Everybody’s Jackpot during the previous 24 hours. Just keep yourself qualified and you’re guaranteed a jackpot win!