I BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THIS CASINOS ILLEGAL PRACTISES AS THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING WINNINGS TO THERE CUSTOMERS EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE MET ALL THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
i recently took a bonus from supercasino i checked all the terms and conditions and played after i had won they are refusing to pay me my winnings despite having met all the terms of the bonus.
1. I deposited £300 which the casino added a bonus to make £500
2. at no point did my balance fall below my initial deposit amount meaning bonus funds were not used.
3. I played for approx a week on roulette and slots and obtained £3165.50 in winnings
4. I had placed £6161 in high risk roulette bets including one bet of £1000 only covering 8 numbers, this bet paid £3600 winnings
5. I played £4500 on there X-Men slot machine
6 I have all of my play logs printed as evidence of meeting there requirements
7 the casino is now in breach of the gambling act 2005 if they continue to refuse to pay me
8. I initially requested to withdraw £2000 of my winnings to leave £2100 in my account
9. after requesting my withdrawl i played and lost leaving me with £1165.50
10. the next day I found that the casino had taken all my money from the account and sent me the following email.
Thank you for playing SuperCasino.
This mail is to notify you about the status of your pending withdrawal request, for the total amount of £2,000.00.
Please note that you did not comply with our bonus policy by placing "low risk" bets, therefore your winnings will be voided.
Low risk Roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 25 and up (25-37 spots) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. For example, if You bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes and this type of bet would therefore not count towards the wagering criteria.
Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if low risk bets were placed.
We apologise for any misunderstanding and thank you for respecting the mutual interests of fair gaming at SuperCasino.
If you would like this explained to you further, please do not hesitate to contact the SuperCasino Support Team:
Email: suppor[email protected]upercasino.com
Freephone: 0800 1984 777
Fax: 0207 900 3155
(Open: Monday to Friday 9am-4am, Weekends 12pm-4am)
SuperCasino Finance Team
OBVIOUSLY I OBJECTED AND RESPONDED WITH THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:-
Dear Sir/ Madam
I write Following your email in which you are refusing to pay my winnings due to me placing low risk bets.
As you know it clearly states in your bonus terms and conditions that Low risk Roulette bets are bet spread combinations covering 25 and up (25-37 spots) of the 37 unique number spots on the table. As I was previously aware of this policy I have printed out the play logs to ensure that I had met these requirements before requesting my withdrawal and although I have placed some low risk bets you will note from the logs that there are more high risk bets than low risk bets.
You will see from the transaction records that there was a £200.00 bonus that required a wager of high risk bets totalling £10000.00, a £5.00 bonus that required a wager of high risk bets totalling ��35.00 and also the account shows a bonus of £96.00? this was a refund from James Corrie in your complaints department and therefore is not subject to any wagering requirements, This means a total of £10035.00 must be wagered on high risk bets to meet your published terms and conditions to be able to withdraw.
On checking the play logs I found that I had placed High risk roulette bets on your tables totalling £6161.00 (Low Risk bets not included in this figure) and I also placed wagers of £4500.00 on your X-Men slot machine, this makes a total of £10661.00 that was wagered on high risk bets prior to me requesting my withdrawal and as this amount is well in excess of what is required in your published terms and conditions I expect my withdrawal to be processed accordingly and my account balance to be restored to its correct amount of £1165.50
TO WHICH THEY HAVE SENT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL TRYING TO FURTHER FOB ME OFF BY SAYING IM IN BREACH OF TERMS THAT ARE NOT IN THE CASINO'S PUBLISHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
I can confirm that the total wagering requirement for the two bonuses received was £10,035. The wagering requirement is completed using the first bets that you place – so we take into account the first £10,035 in bets placed after the bonuses were added. Of these bets, 100% were low risk, which is why the winnings have been voided and original deposit & bonus returned to your balance. Any bets placed after the amount of bets needed for the wagering requirement had been placed are not counted – including any bets on slot games and any non-low risk roulette bets.
James Corrie | SuperCasino Complaints Team
DDI: +44 (0)1481 200910 | Fax: +44 (0)1481 245442
I HAVE FURTHER RESPONDED WITH THE FOLLOWING WHICH STATES THE TERMS OF THE BONUS I RECIEVED AND AWAIT THE CASINO'S RESPONSE?
Dear Mr Corrie,
Thankyou for your email in which you attempt to justify refusing my payment, I have checked your terms and conditions and it only states that “wagering requirements must be met within 30 days of receiving a bonus in order to make a withdrawal and that low risk bets will not count towards wagering requirements”, At no point does is state that you only take the first bets placed towards the wagering requirements Or that if a low risk bet is placed during the wagering requirement process that the bonus will be forfeited.
If as you now state you do in fact only take the first bets to count towards the wagering requirements then this should be clearly stated in your published terms and conditions and the bonus funds should have been voided by your company as soon as a low risk bet was placed and the requirements of the bonus not met.
You will note from the game logs that at no point during any of my games did my balance drop below the amount I had originally deposited thereforehad you voided the bonus at the point when you state the wagering requirement was not fulfilled then I would still have gone on to win the same amount with my original deposited funds.
I have met the bonus wagering requirements within the allowed 30day time period with high risk roulette bets, one such bet being £1000 and only covering 8 numbers which is where £3600 of my winnings have derived, £4500 on your X-Men slot machineand I have also made numerous bets of £50 to £100 per spin that cover less than 14 numbers these all constituteas high risk bets and count towards your published wagering requirements.
Your company has been more than happy to accept my bets despite as you now state knowing that you would only take the first bets into consideration for the bonus wagering requirements. Your company therefore knew at an early stage that you were not going to pay any winnings obtained from these wagersso should not have accepted them knowing that you would not out if they were to win. My bets were accepted by your company at the time which they were placed andI expect to receive my winnings from these bets as a refusal to pay any winnings on accepted bets constitutes a clear breach of the gaming act 2005.
I also have play logs from both this occasion and previous occasions where I have placed deposits and received bonuses atboth your supercasino site and your Jackpot 247 site,on these previous occasions I have played in exactly the same manner and your company has happily retained my wagers when I lost.On these previous occasions your company would alsoofknown that wagering requirements had not been met and that you would of refused to pay the bets should they of won which means you also breached the gaming act 2005 on these previous occasions.
For your perusal I have copied and pasted below your terms and conditions applicable to this bonus which clearly confirms that I have met the wagering requirements of this bonus within your published timescale.
-These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions published on the website www.SuperCasino.com, which also apply to this promotion, in particular sections 17 and 18 that relate to bonus money and promotions.
- You must be 18 years of age or over and resident in Great Britain to take part in our promotions.
- This promotion is not available in Northern Ireland.
- Employees of Channel 5 Television Group Limited, Northern & Shell, ITV Plc, NetPlay TV and any associated company, their families and anyone connected with NetPlay TV and the scheme, or those ineligible to enter under other clauses in these terms, may not participate in the promotion.
- The Deposit Bonus offer is only available during the Promotion Period which is 3 days from, and including, the send date of this email.
- The bonus is only available on the first deposit of £20 or more made during the Promotion Period when the Promo Code DOUBLE is entered. Upon making the deposit a bonus of 100% of the deposited amount in bonus funds will be issued to the player's account.
- The Promo Code must be entered when making the deposit for the deposit to be valid for this promotion. The maximum bonus available is £200 and only players who have received this email are eligible for this offer. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that deposits greater than £200 will be awarded the maximum bonus of £200 only.
- Please note that the bonus carries wagering requirements (see below) and will restrict withdrawal in the event that wagering requirements are not met. Please take this into account before entering the promo code and taking up this offer.
- In order for you to be able to withdraw your bonus and winnings accrued on this offer, you must wager at least 25 times your bonus plus deposit amount within 30 days of the bonus being issued.
- All Blackjack, Casino Hold'em and Video Poker games (Jacks or Better, Aces and Faces etc.) contribute 10% of actual wagering on these games. Baccarat, 2 Ways Royal, Craps and Sic Bo games contribute 10% and Roulette, Slots and Instant Win games contribute 100%, excluding 'low risk'bets. Low risk Roulette bets are defined as bet spread combinations covering 25 or more of the unique 37 numbers on the roulette table (25-37 inclusive spots).
- If you wish to make a withdrawal before meeting the wagering requirements then you will forfeit your winnings accrued, your bonus amount and opt out of the bonus offer.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the promotion NetPlay TV's decision shall be final.
- NetPlay TV reserves the right to amend this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability to you where circumstances beyond our reasonable control demand it. Any changes to the promotion will be published in these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is provided by NetPlay TV Group Ltd, The Old Presbytery, Alderney, British Channel Islands GY9 3TF