I signed in ls bet casino,made 100 euro deposit using my moneybookers e-wallet i played several slots and won 33980 usd.i fulfilled the bonus contribution and i asked 2.000 usd withdrawal to my moneybookers e-wallet.they asked my for documents such as my ID,my bank statement and a Screenshot of my Skrill (MoneyBookers) account.I sent them all the documents i have been asked for.they asked me for a screenshot of my Skrill account deposit history showing the source of the initial funds on the account.i replied them that i have not made any deposit to my skrill account and that the balance my skrill account had came from another sportbook-casino.also i provided them with the official moneybookers reply confirming the above fact.Furthermore they asked me for screenshots showing a deposit and a withdrawal from my skrill account to my bank account.I connected my bank account with my skrill account i made a deposit to my skrill account and also a withdrawal from my skrill account and i sent them the screenshots of these transactions which again where rejected.Finally they required screenshots of how my skrill account was funded through my bank account before you started playing on them which was not possible to have ( confirmed with the official skrill department) because the balance my skrill account had became from winnings from another online sportbook-casino.They answered that they have been unable to authenticate either my identity, or the source of the funds in my account.they locked my account and they will not re-open it,they will not pay my winnings and they told me that they will give back my deposit which of course have still not returned. part2
1. First of all, we would like to thank you for your comment and your interest to LSbet Casino.
2. As we previously mentioned during the Live Chat sessions an duly ecxplained in our letter dated 25.08.2014, your account have violated p. 1.13 and p. 1.2.4 of General Terms and Conditions on LSbet.com.
1.13. All bets at LSbet.com are accepted only in accordance with the LSbet.com Terms and Conditions and are confirmation that the participant in the wager knows these rules and agrees with them completely. If the player is suspected in fraud or manipulation, as well as in case of any breach of the Terms and Conditions, the Betting Company reserves the right to block the Player’s account and withheld any balance.
1.2.4 The Player’s Account must be registered in Player’s own, correct, name and personal details and it shall only be issued once for the Player and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts which the Player opens with the Company, or which are beneficially owned by the Player in relation to the Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". The Company has right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If the Company close a Duplicate Account;
3. The violation of our General Terms and Conditions is absolutely clear and we have solid evidences and proofs of such violation.
4. On 30.07.2014 in full accordance with p.3 of Casino First Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions and p. 220.127.116.11 of General Terms and Conditions on LSbet.com we removed all the winnings made from your First Deposit Bonus and your initial deposit and left the total amount of your original deposit.
3. We do not tolerate the misuse of bonuses. The bonuses are offered for the entertainment purposes only. In case it is discovered that the deposit and/or bonus funds are not used for the sole purpose of gaming, or there is suspicion of such misuse e.g. a player does not appropriately pass a specific level of game, etc LSbet.com Casino reserves the right to blacklist the players, void all winnings and refund the original deposit to the player.
18.104.22.168 All winnings, bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited;
5. It should be mentioned that we were unable to authenticate either your identity, or the source of the funds in your account.
6. As it has been previously mentioned in Live Chat session and our correspondence, you may withdraw the total amount of your original deposit and as an exception made in good faith you may withdraw it without any additional commissions.
7. Please submit an appropriate withdrawal request for the entire amount of the original deposit.
8. This decision is final and irrevocable. We appreciate your understanding of the situation.
I am writing to inform you that i have never violated p. 1.13 and p. 1.2.4 of General Terms and Conditions on LSbet.com . There is no such a proof that i violated your terms, i signed up won 40.5K played several slots lost about 6.5K from my winnings,played legally and fair continuously under the terms and conditions.Furthermore, i sent you all the documents i have been asked for regarding my identity and all the screenshots you asked me regarding my e-wallet.Also i provided you with screenshots proving funds from/to my bank account as requested and screenshot ( confirmed by skrill ) that i have never before had transactions deposit/withdrawal with my bank account.To continue i find no reason why you were unable as you mention to authenticate my identity or the funds in my account.Finally, i will appreciate ASKGAMBLERS to examine-investigate and take a closer look at this situation.
1. Please submit an appropriate withdrawal request for the entire amount of the original deposit.
2. As we previously mentioned your account have violated p. 1.13 and p. 1.2.4 of General Terms and Conditions on LSbet.com and will be closed. This decision is final and irrevocable.
Further to our previous conversation regarding my winnings and my account on ls-bet. you mention that i violated the p.1.13 and p.1.2.4 but in order for you to play fair you ought to provide the evidence and proofs where i violated the above terms if not to me then to Askgamblers which is a 3rd neutral party and could decide if your statements are correct.When a player loses his money you behave him like a customer but when a player wins you treat him awfully and deny paying his winnings saying he violated terms without even providing evidence.To continue my account still remains locked so i am not able to withdraw my deposit.Finally, i will appreciate Askgamblers to examine and take action regarding this situation.
Your account is not locked. Please check it again and contact us via Live Chat if you have any questions.
I am writing to express my query why you ignored my previous message and did not provide the evidence where i violated the terms you declared.I insist that i have never violated none of terms and conditions.I will be grateful if Askgamblers will look up this case.
We would like to inform both parties involved into this complaint case that up to this moment we are not supplied with any evidences which could prove player breaching the aforementioned terms and conditions.
The complaint has been reopened upon submitter's request. We would like to give it one more chance for a successful resolution.
LSbet Casino complaints
- 5 of 8 resolved
- 1 day avg response
- 2 weeks avg complaint life
- 8,678 USD avg amount
LSbet Casino - Absurd requirements after a simple Self Exlusion requestResolved
LSbet Casino - Absurd requirements after a simple Self Exlusion request
I wanted to be self excluded from LSbet.com and wrote to them in live-chat: 6:28:16 PM: Guest: Hi, I need to close my account as I am a problem ...Read more
LSbet Casino - Giving me the runaround and not willing to help me with self-exclusionResolved
LSbet Casino - Giving me the runaround and not willing to help me with self-exclusion
hello is the second one, ive been addicted to the gambling maybe two years, i also self exclusion other accounts that i have without the option to ...Read more
LSbet Casino - Refusing to close my account premanentlyResolved
LSbet Casino - Refusing to close my account premanently
I am requesting LSBET to close my account forever and never allow me to bet again. I requested it many times, and they not close my account forever ...Read more
LSbet Casino refuse to pay $9000
LSbet Casino refuse to pay $9000
LSBET refuses to pay 9021 USD since March 2014. The deposit was of 300 and the bonus 300. They asked for the following documents in order to verify ...Read more
Have trouble with LSbet Casino?