In reading your complaint I must say that I was immediately alarmed at statements like "cheating" and "warning other players against playing at this casino".
Whilst investigating your complaint, it became clear very early on that what transpired was actually through no fault of the Casino or any of its agents.
It's necessary to lay out the background so that the entire picture is perfectly clear:
1. You played with free money and won, requesting your cash-in to be paid via Moneybookers.
2. Before the cash-in came out of pending, you contacted us and requested that the money not be paid to the account details we had on file, (hereafter referred to as Account A), but rather to new account details, (hereinafter referred to as Account B).
3. After numerous unsuccessful attempts to pay your cashin to Account B, we requested that you to contact Moneybookers to ascertain why Account B appears to be locked.
4. Upon contacting Moneybookers you gave them the details for Account A (not Account B).
5. You took a screenshot of Account A, which you sent us.
6. Upon receiving this, naturally our Accounts Department had to query it, as it was NOT the account details you officially requested.
7. We contacted you, at which time you confirmed that you now preferred the cashin to be made to Account A.
8. Once the correct Account information was provided to us, the money reflected in your account within 2 hours.
Since this matter has now been settled and the above cleared up, I'd like to invite you to contact me at any time if you have any further queries, I will gladly assist.
Casino Grand Bay Customer Support