The Riga Gaming Congress 2017 is fast approaching and some of the most modern gambling issues will be addressed. Congress leaders from around the world will be attending and we’ll have a look at just some of things discussed now that involve some of your favourite online casinos.
Riga Gaming Congress 2017
It’s one of the most significant international gambling events of the year as the Riga Gaming Congress will start on the 12th of October, held in Latvia. During the conference there’ll be numerous aspects discussed which includes the development of online and offline casinos, e-sports and betting business, blockchain technology implementation, virtual reality and loads more.
Leaders gather to address modern gambling issues.
There’ll be leading gambling experts from around the world as the Riga Gaming Congress is divided into two sections:
- Business section: this will cover the issue of legal regulation of the industry, marketing, development trends of different market segments and more.
- Bitcoin section: Here speakers will discuss the benefits of using cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
This will be followed by a panel discussion dedicated to the regulation of gambling businesses in Latvia and Malta.
Attended by Many
The congress will see founders and leaders from some of the biggest gambling companies on the world along with experienced lawyers and consultants on business development in the field of entertainment. Some of these leaders include:
- Vladimirs Remi, co-founder of the Riga company Montazure, specializing in consulting and implementing new financial technologies
- Steve Donoughue, gambling consultant from London
- Carlo Pagan, CEO at the largest Italian casino Casino Campione D'Italia
- Francisco Javier Vidal Caama, COO at Sortis & Golden Lion Casinos in Panama
- Benjamin Carlotti, founder and Managing Director at Oulala Games
And that’s just naming a few.
Also at the congress will be an exhibition area which will feature some of the best casino equipment and the latest technology for online gambling and online slots. Here members can learn about the latest trends in the industry and find suppliers of high quality hardware and software.
Along with that the congress will also supported by some of the international leaders of the gambling industry. These include CASEXE, SL Casino, Tom Horn Gaming, Royal Casino SPA & Hotel Resort, D.A.O Casino and others.
It’s all set to take place on the 12th October so watch this space for more information.