I've looked into this for you and here's what I have found.
1. You made a deposit using skrill on the 29th August at 10:45, no bonus used.
2. A sequence of withdrawal requests and withdrawal cancellations happened between 12:00 and 17:21
3. At 14:45, your daily loyalty reward worth €15 was credited to your bonus balance for previous days gameplay. This will have no effect on your real balance, as bonus balance will only activate once there are no real funds in your real wallet.
4. At 15:10 your bonus balance activated as your real account wallet was empty, and you began using the €15 bonus, increasing it to €191.15.
5. A WD of €350 was cancelled pushing balance to €541.15 (€350 real + €191.15 bonus), and you were correctly prompted that only €350 can be withdrawn. This was confirmed and the bonus section was forfeited.
This can be checked by logging in and going to My Account > Transactions and My Account > Rewards History
I can send gameplay history to yourself and AG should this be required.
Considering the above, as a gesture of goodwill i will be happy to credit you with a new bonus of €190 for your enjoyment. Should you be interested in such, please do let me know.
Head of Casino