Trying to withdraw my £563 winnings from Karamba. Received an email asking for the following:
• A copy of your ID (Passport or Driver’s License)
• A utility bill issued within the last 6 months showing your name, address and date
• Copy of credit card (you can cover the full number, just leave the last 4 digits, name and expiry date visible)
• Notarized copy of your ID
Sent all of the above, including a copy of my ID which was been notarized by my local Combined Court Centre where I live.
Karamba emails back claiming they are missing the notarized ID and asks for this:
• A copy of your identification complete with an official stamp ,signature of your legal representative and an official round marker from notary/ lawyer (You can ask your legal representative to add this to the previously received document).
On their live chat, it turns out that they do have the document I uploaded but it is not suitable as it is missing the "official seal stamp"
When I got the ID notarized, I asked the lady (manager) at the court if what they have done for me is the same as what they do for everyone else that asks for ID to notarized ID and she said yes. As far as I am aware, Karamba are asking me to provide something that does not exist. I do not know what an official seal stamp is (their unhelpful live chat defines it as an "official seal stamp")
I have sent them the notarized ID that they asked for but they will not allow me to cash out my money.
Any help is very much appreciated.