AskGamblers Complaints Team has been provided with complete and detailed information regarding this case on behalf Play Casino management. We can now confirm that there are enough proofs that player is a "double spender". With this action, he breached casino term #
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
• charge back transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
Customer, who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers / other promotions agrees that casino reserve the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from customer:
- use of stolen cards;
- creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
- providing incorrect registration data;
- any other actions which may damage the casino.
The Casino reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
AskGamblers Complaints Team maintains zero tolerance towards player trying to abuse our complaints service and not using it in a good faith. Based on the above AskGamblers Complaints Team decided to reject the case and close it officially.
No further communication with the player shall be maintained on behalf our team.