1. Please note that GoWild Malta does not accept business from the following countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France and French territories, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, United States and UK.
2. Free Money sign up bonuses must be turned over 50 times while Free Spin sign up bonuses must be turned over 35 times, before any withdrawal request is made. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage to the playthrough requirements.
3. Free sign up bonuses can be claimed only by new players, once per computer or household.
4. After the first deposit, any free bonus must be turned over 50 times before any withdrawal request is made and can be claimed only once per computer or household. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage to the playthrough requirements.
5. The maximum withdrawal amount for any free no deposit bonus and free games (free spins) is $100 (or the corresponding amount in the account currency) voiding any exceeding funds from the player’s balance.
6. Any winnings made from free games (free spins) will be added to the player' bonus balance and must be turned over towards the playthrough requirements.
7. Free games (free spins) are available to play only in the downloadable and flash version of the Casino. Some games are only available either in the downloadable or the flash casino and cannot be transferred or changed.
8. Players who received a free no deposit bonus prior to making their first deposit (e.g., free sign up bonus, free games or other), will be required to make at least one successful purchase in order to request a withdrawal of winnings. Once the purchase has been made and approved the player will be able to withdraw his or her winnings and deposit amount.
9. A user is not allowed to register more than one account in the system. This means that only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to register multiple accounts will be deemed as fraud and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of winning and bonus funds. The Casino may charge settlement fees or hold an additional amount from your cash balance to secure from chargeback and or other forms or fraud.