I am thankful I have found your site which reassures me am I not the only player having problems with Hello Casino.
I started playing on their site a few weeks ago and had been receiving some nice bonuses. I have had some wins and loses on their site and I have been generally happy playing there with no problems.
On the 30th of August 2017 I received a bonus through my email offering me a £150 bonus if I deposited £500. I did this and played the slots ensuring that I didn't breach there 30% bonus term whereby i could place bets any bigger that 20%. I played the slots with a £30 bet at a time and I won £4550 after I had done the wagering.
I then received this email:-
After a review of your account by our compliance and risk team, it has become clear that you are attempting to abuse promotions.
As per clause 13.3 (viii) and 8.3 of the general terms and conditions:
13.3 Hello Casino reserves the right to cancel Your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to You. Any balance in Your account at the time of such cancellation will be credited to Your credit card and/or sent to You by cheque. However, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in a Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
(viii) If You have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, You have played in a professional sense or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, syndicate etc.)
8.3 Eligibility All Player offers are limited to one per person, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), or shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace). Breach of this, the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
The following actions have been taken.
1. Your account has now been terminated effective immediately.
2. Any remaining funds in your account will be returned to you subject to verification checks - £1000.00
3. You are banned from the Group. If you attempt to open any further accounts on the Network they will be terminated and any funds accumulated will be confiscated.
A list of sites can be seen by following this link:
To complete verification checks please provide the following documentation:
- A copy of passport, or both sides of drivers licence or ID card
- A copy of both sides of Visa card ending xx0217
- please allow visibility of the first 6 digits and last 4 digits on both sides of the card. Cover the remaining digits and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- A copy of proof of address not older than 3 months As soon as we receive and verify these documents your funds will be released to Visa card ending xx0217.
Email: accoun[email protected]hellocasino.com
Live Chat available on https://www.hellocasino.com
18+ Please Bet Responsibly - We believe in Responsible Gambling,
For more information go to www.gambleaware.co.uk
The casino are seizing my £4550 as they 'believe' I am not playing alone! I have never played with anyone else. I play from my house where no one else plays. How can they say this?
Askgamblers please can you help me get my rightful winnings of £4550.
Best New Casino Finalist BaoCasino