This is Peter from Marketing. I am here to assist when posts are made here about various concerns. I had Customer Service look at your account to determine what has happened and they reported back as follows:
- You joined the casino on December 21st and immediately claimed a $20 free chip to play with.
- All free chips have play through requirements and a maximum cash out limit which you as a player requesting a free chip should check in the Terms and Conditions for the specific promotion that you choose to request, or you can always contact Customer Service if you are unsure in any way.
- You played through your free chip and completed the play through requirements successfully.
- Your $20 free chip had a $50 maximum cash out plus the value of the chip itself ($20) for a total of $70.
- After you built up your balance over $70, anything above that is removed from your account since your maximum cash out for this promotion is $70.
- Your balance was adjusted properly to $70.
- You continued to play in the casino and ended up losing your $70 in the course of your playing time.
Play through and maximum cash out requirements for free chip offers are very normal and are found in many casinos that offer free chip play. No "stealing" has occurred in this situation.
I hope I have been able to explain the situation clearly here, thanks.