I have sent several emails to the PokerStars support email address (suppo[email protected]starsaccount.uk) and having no response.
1. I logged into my old account for the first time in over a year last Saturday (25th). A message popped up informing my my account was restricted due to a "routine security investigation". I noticed the email associated with my old account was an email address I no longer had access to.
2. I couldn't find any option to change my email address (due to the account restriction). As I didn't have much time to spare, I created a brand new PokerStars account with my correct email address solely for the purpose of contacting PokerStars regarding the restriction on my old account.
3. I sent an email on from my new account on Saturday (25th) explaining the situation - that I had an old account that was restricted and that I couldn't access my old email.
4. I had a reply a few hours later requesting I email them a copy of my passport. I sent this on Monday (27th). Since then I have had no further update, no further replies and my 'new' account is now frozen. My old account remains restricted.
5. I have sent multiple emails from both my new email address/account, and from the PokerStars client and have yet to receive a reply. It's been 3 days since my last email.
How can I get PokerStars to actually respond to my emails regarding my account(s)?
I undersand multiple/duplicate accounts are against the ToS - but I only created a second account to contact them as I couldn't find any option to change my email address.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Best New Casino Finalist BaoCasino