Hi, just to ensure this complaint doesn't get rejected, I'll say very clearly. I did not break the relevant max bet terms on Miami Dice, and have screenshots and a spreadsheet to prove it (please read full complaint).
I signed up to Miami Dice on 28th November and deposited £1,000 to receive a £2,000 bonus. I read all of the relevant terms pertinent to the Welcome Bonus, as well as the Standard Promotional Terms, to ensure I didn't break any.
I noticed the term "The maximum bet allowed while the Welcome Bonus is in play is £5. Should You bet higher than this while the Welcome bonus is in play, the casino reserves the right to confiscate all winnings." Unclear about when the bonus is 'in play', I got live chat to confirm this, and triple check this, as it was a lot of money (live chat screenshots attached).
My £7.50 bets were all when I was playing with cash. When bonus was 'in play' (when cash was all lost, as confirmed by the Live Chat agent), all bets I placed were £5 or less.
On request, Miami Dice provided me with a full history of my gameplay in spreadsheet format. On close inspection, as I already knew, I did not bet over £5 while the bonus was in play, and have provided a screenshot which proves that (attached). The key cell is F5 which shows the number 0. That is the total number of bets I made with bonus funds over the max bet of £5, zero. (I thought I'd also throw in that I span over 23,000 times on their site, so that's included too)
Therefore, the following facts are true and it in conclusive that Miami Dice were not within their rights to confiscate my winnings:
1. When playing on miamidice.com, a player's balance is comprised of cash balance and bonus balance.
2. When a player places a wager on a game, the cash balance is used first. Only when the cash balance is zero, is the bonus used for staking.
3. The term Miami Dice claimed I have broken is "The maximum bet allowed while the Welcome Bonus is in play is £5"
4. When I asked Miami Dice live chat the question "Is the following correct...? 'When I lose all my cash, then and only then is the bonus in play'", your live chat operator answered "Correct"
5. After I had lost my cash balance, I didn't place any stakes over £5.
I have provided evidence of the facts in the form of a screenshot of the live chat operator saying exactly those words, and a spreadsheet detailing that I did not wager over £5 while my bonus was in play. I can't upload excel files on Ask Gamblers however I can email support on request.
I request Miami Dice to send my full withdrawal of £4041.88.