I have played at Silver Oak for a long time now and have found them to be mostly, sort of, timely, in the past, about paying withdrawals. However, something has changed and I have had $12,500 awaiting approval and payment for a long time. As can be seen by the following my oldest withdrawal request was back in September.
Request ID 7637529
Date 9/23/2018 12:12:09 PM
Request ID 7638987
Date 9/24/2018 12:16:04 AM
Request ID 7641270
Date 9/24/2018 8:18:14 PM
Request ID 7656550
Date 10/1/2018 11:02:43 PM
Request ID 7744699
Method Wire Transfer
Date 11/10/2018 1:06:29 PM
I have verified via Live Chat that all my documentation is current and should be valid until this coming summer. Every week I either go on Live Chat or call their Customer Service line, when I can get through, and the refrain is always the same:
1) Do not worry, you will be paid.
2) Your withdrawal will be approved very soon.
3) We will escalate you request or your request has already been escalated.
4) We apologize for the delay.
5) No, I cannot provide you with a timeline at this point, sorry.
Have had to stop playing until I can get the backlog of withdrawals cleared. I like Silver Oak, I really do, it is just frustrating right now.