No run around, whatsoever.
I've reviewed your account and I see that you were playing on the weekly insurance bonus, which has very clear terms:
1. The Weekly Cashback bonus comes with a 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Bingo; a 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker. And excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Pontoon 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, War, and/or 'Shooting games' -e.g. Fish Catch.
2. The Weekly Cashback is credited each Monday 00.01EST for all players with no pending withdrawals, no approved withdrawals over previous 7 days and a balance under $10.
3. The Weekly Cashback is calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7 days.
4. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with 2 times maximum allowed withdrawal(minimum $100).
5. Weekly Cashback will be credited even if you have an existing balance. If so, the Weekly Cashback will be treated as winnings and any other current bonus rules applicable in your account will still apply.
The amount of your bonus was $20, which required a playthrough of $600--you had only achieved $34.25 of that amount when you requested the withdrawal. You would have needed to continue wagering, which I see you eventually did...and you lost the funds before achieving the necessary playthrough.
I'm sorry for the disappointment,