ClassyCoin Casino - No wagering requirements left , but still they don't pay me

posted on April 30, 2015.

I registered to the casino in 2014 November. I deposited 100$ and got a bonus of 200$. There was a big wagering req for this. My balance went from 300$ to 1500$. I played through most of my wagering req (10% left). I did not have time for games at christmas. And then later aswell. In March 2015 I came back and tried to continue. My first surprise came when they changed my bonus. Blackjack was excluded at that time (90% of wagering went with BJ). I spoke to livechat and finally they gave me a new bonus with the same parameters as the one in November. I plaed the rest 10%. I initiated a withdrawal req and in a week they declined it. When I asked "howcome?", they told me that lately I do not play too much and I should deposit more to get my money out. What??? I have no wagering on my account and still cant get my money out. Please help!