Please see the findings from our investigation:
• Your account was registered on the 03/07/2017.
• You requested a withdrawal of 250.00 EUR, without making a deposit. This was due to a non-deposit sign-up offer available to new customers who signed up via a special page.
• When customers request withdrawals, we complete internal reviews on accounts. In doing so, we consider any pre-withdrawal restrictions that may apply and will also adhere to the requirements of the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering.
• We had then requested documents as per our withdrawal and registration process.
• You sent in the required documents however, these were rejected.
• It was picked up during these checks that your account was in direct breach of our Terms and Conditions.
• The decision was then made to terminate the account, as per point 7.2.2 in our terms and conditions: https://betway.com/policies/terms/
Due to the fact that your account was terminated as it was in direct breach of our Terms and Conditions, we have no further action on this complaint.
The Betway team