Liro belongs to a gaming syndicate that transfer money between themselves and opening multiple accounts with gaming companies abusing casino promotions and we have closed the account and applied the following terms and conditions.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. General principles
Betrebels will apply the strictest penalties and contractual sanctions to all those clients who are involved in fraud. The company will refuse payment of winnings to clients in the case of presumed or suspected fraud.
3. Personal account
3.7 We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:
· To act on behalf of another person or third party;
· To sell, transfer, and/or acquire accounts to/from other players;
· To transfer funds amongst player accounts;
· To deposit money originating from criminal activity;
· To deposit money through a credit card which a customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receiving money from such card on in any other manner colluding with a third party to so do;
· To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
The client must not place bets on behalf of third parties. Any bet placed with the intention of defrauding Betrebels and/or placed or received (with no written consent) from/by any bookmaker, betting syndicate and/or party, association, family group and/or under the advice of any other person or association can be voided at any time, including after the result of the event. Any member of a federation, Managers, associates or card-carrying members of sporting companies and/or any employee of companies organising or managing any public or private competition is forbidden to place or accept bets, either directly or via a third party even through the persons authorized to receive them, who have access to the results of such official matches organized by sports associations or competitions offered by the company. It is also forbidden to the employees, directors or shareholders of Betrebels to place bets directly or via third party even at those authorised to receive them.
The client is permitted to open only one personal account with Betrebels. Eventual duplicate accounts or accounts opened later or under a fictitious name or in the name of others, will be closed and all relative winnings voided. Eventual balances of duplicate accounts will be remitted back to the player. The client must contact the Company directly if they forget or mislay any of the personal details necessary to access his/her online Betrebels account, in order to retrieve these details, in accordance with the Company’s internal procedure for the protection of personal details.
Betrebels will Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a Betrebels account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly, the Betrebels terms and conditions have been violated and/or other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a Betrebels account. This is subject to any of the said events being in connection with the Betrebels account and/or the claim in question.
Casino Terms and conditions
6. PROMOTIONAL ABUSE AND IRREGULAR PLAY
We provide bonus offers and promotions to reward valued customers. We operate a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of bonus abuse, and any other kind of fraudulent activity. If we suspect a player is participating in activities which break the rules of the Casino, we reserve the right to exclude the player from any promotions, bonuses or offers. We also reserve the right to remove any winnings and/or deposits from the player’s account, and any other accounts linked to the player and close the account.
‘Irregular Play’ and ‘Bonus Abuse’ is defined as, but is not limited to, any one of the following types of activity:
· The use of VPN, proxy or other services and techniques, for the purposes of deliberately obscuring, hiding or changing IP addresses in order to fraudulently take advantage of promotional offers;
· Whether known or unknown to us, taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, fault, error, or failure including, but not limited to, in respect to any game provided;
· Using multiple accounts to claim a bonus or any other promotional offer more than once;
· Working in a syndicate with other players to abuse promotions, deliberately cheat or other exploitative behaviour;