we have reviewed your complaint and the past communication you have had with our customer support in regards to your requested withdrawal and your account.
It is not correct that our support informed you the winnings have been wired on the 26th July 2016. Overlooking the correspondence in the ticket number 3B7-210C67A3-0268 our support agent clearly informed you that your winnings have been made with the Non deposit FreeSpins valuable and therefor are a subject of Bonus terms detailed in term number 1.2 under "No Deposit Free Spins for non-depositors". The agent informed you the winnings per terms are limited to the maximum amount of 20 Eur to be wired when your account gets KYC verified on our end. Agent also informed you on the documents that need to be provided for the KYC verification.
During the KYC check our system as well detected that your account is connected with another player's account in 24Bettle, which is considered to be Multi-accounting and an abuse as per our general Terms and conditions that you accepted when you decided to play with us:
45. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account per person, family, household, IP address and email address. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden.
46. In the event that We suspect that a Player is opening multiple accounts by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices, with the intent of defrauding or cheating, We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
You have also been informed that your account is still under the revision of our player's management on 1st August 2017 in the ticket number 09C-211342ED-027E, where nowhere is mentioning that any transfer of the winnings has been released to you.
And lastly, during this time of investigation we have proven in many points that we have more than enough reasons to block your and second connected account for abuse:
1. both accounts have the same last names
2. both accounts have been registered on the same date and with the same IP address
3. both accounts we strongly believe have registered account just to use and abuse our registration and other non deposit bonus offers
Please note that all of the proofs from our system backing up the statements made above have been sent to Askgamblers complaints, and since you have decided to run this case by them, we will kindly ask them to rule out this complaint.