AskGamblers Complaints Team has been provided with sufficient information and reasonable grounds in regards of this complaint to confirm the fact that 24Bettle Casino acted in full compliance with their Terms and Conditions:
" Multiple Accounts
45. Each Player is allowed to open only one Account per person, family, household, IP address and email address. Use of more than one Account per physical Player is known as “multi-accounting” and as such is strictly forbidden.
46. In the event that We suspect that a Player is opening multiple accounts by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices, with the intent of defrauding or cheating, We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
47. In the event that We suspect that a Player is acting as a part of the Player’s collusion undertaken with the intent of defrauding and cheating, meaning by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices and acting on same or similar pattern, We reserve the right to block the relevant Account(s). Following the internal investigation We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts.
48. Condor Group reserves the right to block regular or tournament play and/or prize distribution should any evidence of multi-accounting or collusion arise.
Closing of Accounts
56. Any Player is entitled to close his Account and terminate the Agreement at any time, by contacting 24Bettle through Customer Services indicating his wish to close his Account; and stating the reasons why he wishes to close the Account, in particular if he is doing so because of concerns over the level of his use of the same. Customer Services may be contacted by sending an email using these details: suppor[email protected]24Bettle.com. Condor Group will respond to the Player’s request, confirming closure of his Account and the date on which such closure will be effective, within a reasonable time, provided that a Player shall continue to assume responsibility for all activity on his Account until such closure has been carried out by Us, at which point this Agreement shall be terminated.
57. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Player shall indicate it. A Player who closes an account for gambling addiction reasons shall not open or try to open a new Account with the Company’s brands. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, should an individual succeed in opening a new Account. We reserve the right to close an Account opened in breach of this rule at any point in time.
58. In the event of cancellation of the Player’s Account, a Player shall be permitted withdraw any balances remaining in the Account.
59. Where We close the Player’s Account and terminate the Agreement pursuant to Multiple-accounting, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Breach of this Agreement the balance of the Player’s Account, Player’s approved but not yet paid withdrawals and/or jackpot winnings will be non-refundable and deemed to be forfeited to the extent of any claim that the Company may have against the Player at the date of such closure''
After thorough investigation of all requested evidence from 24Bettle Casino, AskGamblers Complaints Team considers this case as Resolved and it is now officially closed. In case of a disagreement with our decision we remind player that further assistance on this matter could be requested from the relevant licensing authority responsible for 24Bettle Casino.