Welcome Bonus Rules
1. The Welcome Bonus is a first time sign up bonus that is applied to member’s first deposit only.
2. The Welcome Bonus cannot be: (a) combined with any other bonus or promotion; or (b) applied to any future deposits.
3. Only one Welcome Bonus is available per member.
4. To qualify to receive the Welcome Bonus, you must:
a) register as a member of this website (which means that you accept the website terms and conditions);
b) accept the Welcome Bonus when you make your first deposit (on the deposit page); and
c) make a minimum deposit of £10.
5. The Welcome Bonus you receive will be 200% of your first deposit, up to a maximum deposit of £100. By way of example: (a) if you deposit £10, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £20, which means that you will have £30 credit in your member account to use on the website; and (b) if you deposit £100, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £200, which means that you will have £300 credit in your member account to use on the website. The maximum Welcome Bonus you can receive is £200.
6. Expiry: The Welcome Bonus will expire if you do not use it in its entirety within 30 days from the date it is credited to your member account.
7. Wagering requirements: Wagering is when you place a cash bet (or wager) on a game. Wagering requirements apply to the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account. You must wager 2 times the value of the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account. Please note that using the Welcome Bonus to purchase advance tickets or to wager in advance of the relevant game or event occurring (including, but not limited to, bingo tickets purchased in advance of the bingo game starting) will not cause the Welcome Bonus to expire or satisfy the wagering requirements unless and until the relevant games or wagers have completed and the value of your Welcome Bonus has been wagered through twice. Your wagering requirements will be displayed in your My Account section of the website, where an example of how much you will need to wager to meet the relevant wagering requirement will be displayed. Wagering on different games contributes different amounts towards your wagering requirements. This means that some games contribute towards your wagering requirements more than other games. For example, you will need to wager more on non bingo games than bingo games to meet the wagering requirements: wagers on bingo games will contribute 100% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, wagers on all slots and Keno will contribute 5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, whilst wagers on all Roulette games, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker and Caribbean Stud Poker will contribute 1.25% of each wager towards your wagering requirements.
All blackjack games, baccarat, Hi - Lo and video poker games do not contribute to any wagering requirements.